BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this when physicians formula was on sale because I had never heard about it and was curious. I LOVE IT! It is a very thick formula but it never settles into fine lines, it conceals beautifully on my undereyes, and it definitely brightens the area!
A S.
Before finding this, I had a hard time finding a concealer than was light enough for my fair skin (I buy it in Fair Light). It covers redness, blemishes, and under eye circles *really* well, whether used alone or over a foundation. It's easy to blend and it stays put ALL day. A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day.
Lauren L.
I love this stuff. I just bought some, and it's wonderful. I don't like a lot of stuff on my face, and it dries nicely. It blends well into my skin as well, to cover up my blemishes without completely being an off color. It's a new staple in my kit.
Ariel R.
The best concealer I've used yet. It covers so well but it's not heavy or cakie. It goes well under or over foundation and sets Nicely with a lil powder. Highly recommend it. It also will let you forever since you don't need allot with each use.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
This concealer is great! You only need a small amount. The only downside is if you use too much it will show through your foundation. Just blend it out where it doesn't look so grey then let it dry and then apply foundation
sarah l.
New City
Review for: Strength Concealer Soft Green more...
I do suffer from redness/acne on my face, but my acne has recently gotten better. However, on those 'bad days', I like using this concealer. The one con I have is that it dries too quick for me to blend it out, and doesn't have great coverage.
Samantha B.
Hyattsville, MD
This is hands down my holy grail concealer. I've used this for years (in the light shade). maximum coverage and just the best concealer I've ever used. I have cystic acne and very oily skin, so I have to be extremely careful with what products I use. would recommend to everyone!!!
Joanna F.
This didn't work for me. I have occasional flare ups and found this to be too thick and it didn't blend well with a brush or sponge. The green color showed through my foundation.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Soft Green more...
This concealer/color corrector is so much more awesome than it looks. The coverage is complete and reduces the red appearance of acne spots underneath foundation. It is a pretty thick formula, but I find it absorbs into my skin well and looks very natural after a few minutes.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I bought this think oh it will probably be like any other green conclear and don't work but surprisingly it WORKS I would recommend this product to anyone its WORTH A TRY
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?