BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

courtney L.
Love, love, love this!!! It can cover up just about any blemish you want. Any time I have a break out I dab a tiny bit of this on (use very little if this is your first time...you don't need much at all) and blend it in with my beity blender and you barely see it! Add my foundation and its gone!! Perfect!!
Just remember, a little goes a long way. I didn't know that and my first time using it didn't work out. I just looked green. It covered my blemishes, but then I had a lot left over!
Ann F.
I have this concealer in all 3 colors it comes in, 2 skin colors and green. Like other users have said, a little goes a very long way with this product. It is really easy to apply too much. The product is pretty thick, and covers well. It does crease if you apply too much. The green can be mixed with a primer to make a green tinted primer to help cover redness all over your face.

It would be nice if it came in more colors, it only comes in 2 skin colors, and neither are very dark. They are both neutral without a lot of pink or yellow in them.
Mariah B.
Dallas, TX
I was terrified to use this stuff because I am far from a professional and I didn't want to look like the green goblin, but surprisingly it does cover up redness and is easy to work with. A little goes a long way, so I usually squeeze some onto my hand then use a little stippling brush to apply it to the areas on my face that need the coverage. Pretty amazing product!
Amy T.
I have the worst under-eye circles and this concealer is probably the best I've found for them. Works better than most high end concealers, although you really have to blend it so that it doesn't crease and if it's too light for your skin tone you're kind of screwed. They should offer it in more colors. It's a little thicker than most concealers, and I only need a tiny dot to cover both of my massive under eye bags and any blemishes. Can not say enough good things.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
A couple years ago I had bought the green concealer to cover all the red from acne/ acne scars and I have to say I wasn't impressed. It's true you don't need a lot at all, but no matter how little I used, while the green covered up the red, it also always seemed to show through my foundation. Meaning it just made what I was trying to cover stand out. However, I will admit that I would try this again because I may have been applying/ blending it wrong.
Megan C.
I get really bad acne sometimes & I had a hard time trying to find a good concealer. I tried this one out & it's so easy to blend, it last all day, and a little bit goes a long way!!
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I really like this stuff. I have it in fair/light and it matches my pale skin perfectly. I usually apply it with a beauty blender which seems to work really well. This concealer has good pigmentation, so you do not need to use much at all. It is similar to Kat Von D and Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealers.
Stephanie L.
Good thick coverage, you don't need to add layers and layers to get full coverage. A little bit goes a long way with this product. Does not fade after a little smudge or a few hours of wear, The best coverage concealer i have used. On the box it states the help for acne, but i do not think it exactly helps reduce, it didn't cause me to break out either though. highly recommend and at a very affordable price
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Strength Concealer Soft Green more...
This has been a long time favorite for color correction. I get a lot of redness in my ace off an on due to exposure to allergens. This works so well. This could only be improved by having a different applicator tip. I don't really care for the squeeze tube much, but its still a great product.
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This stuff is SO amazing. It completely covers up my red acne marks and any other areas where I may have some redness, like around my nose. I dab just a teeny bit on and pat it out before I use my BB cream, and then go in with concealer to cover up any stubborn spots. Works like a charm! Again, a little bit goes a LONG way, so don't slather too much on or it'll look a little cakey.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?