BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Color Correcting

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little definitely goes a long way for me...not only that, but at the same time, I love that it gives a highlight to my under eye area and also under my brow bone. " in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this stuff, and even got my sister in law to be obsessed with it. a little goes a long way, and I really mean that. its a little thick, so I always use my beauty blender (make sure its super wet) and blend blend BLEND! covers every little imperfection and gives amazing under eye highlight
June D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So amazing! Love the fact that you can pick this up at any drug mart or mass box retailer for a very affordable price. I had very bad scars a couple years ago, and this product worked perfectly for blending them into my skin.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer requires just a small dab of product for your entire face, no lie. It's super concentrated and spreadable that you really don't need a lot to get the job done. I wish it came in more colors but I've found that if you blend it in enough, it will adapt to your skin tone or foundation. It works really great too, I use it to bright up underneath my eyes and cover up some small blemishes that foundation doesn't. Lasts a really long time too, I've had one tube for like 3 months !
Cassie H.
Clarksville, TN
This is by far the best concealer I have used! Around my eyes, you can easily see my veins in a bluish hue. This concealer hides the blue all day long! No need for touch ups throughout the day.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
Very pigmented, easy to use, easy to blend. A very good product overall. It's a very useful concealer because of the shade range. I realllllllllllllly enjoy using this because of the amount of coverage. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Mariah B.
Dallas, TX
I was terrified to use this stuff because I am far from a professional and I didn't want to look like the green goblin, but surprisingly it does cover up redness and is easy to work with. A little goes a long way, so I usually squeeze some onto my hand then use a little stippling brush to apply it to the areas on my face that need the coverage. Pretty amazing product!
amanda f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color corrected is super pigmented and thick. Which is generally good but my taste clay foundation couldn't even color the green color, it showed through. I think it would help if I applied it with Arian oil in it.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I have super dark circles and I randomly came across this at Rite Aid one day. I tried it out and thought it was way too thick at first but it blends out really nicely, covers SO well, and dries down without it feeling too thick in my opinion. I do set it with a powder though or else it does crease a little bit. I have a hard time finding good concealers that cover my dark circles so this is a winner in my book.
I love the physicians formula brand! It is gray for people with acne prone skin because it doesn't cause breakouts. This concealer counteracts redness and since a little goes a long way, it will last you forever.
Nhung V.
Garden Grove, CA
A little goes a long way. I really feel like I got for bang for a buck. Just a little tab and the redness is gone. I am in love with this.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?