BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Color Correcting

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little definitely goes a long way for me...not only that, but at the same time, I love that it gives a highlight to my under eye area and also under my brow bone. " in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Letty O.
El Paso
I love this product!!! My friend tried it on me and I instantly fell in love. It stays on for forever and doesn't wear off or smudge. It's easy to apply and it's a great concealer. Whenever I use it to carve out my eyebrows, I get so many compliments!
Skylar J.
Memphis, MI
A very small amount of this product goes a long way! I dab it on with my finger and then blend with a concealer brush, then cover it with skin color concealer or foundation and it's like the redness was never there. Great value for the price, would recommend.
Hannah S.
I started using this years ago to cover up any redness on my face. A little goes a long way. It blends easily and definitely covers up redness.
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA
This is my absolute favorite concealer! It's super full coverage, which is important to me because I often have break outs I would like to cover up. I love that the color matches my skin tone as well, it's hard to find makeup when you are very pale!
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used this for years and it works really well! Just make sure you dont apply too much or it will show through any powder or foundation you apply.
Amber D.
Columbus Grv, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this concealer! It's a blessing me especially for my under eyes and nose area . Def long lasting for me.
Farah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does wonders! I bought it on a whim and I actually love it. My face always has red spots from having acne at a young age. It is long lasting but it doesn't blend well so you have to have a really good blending brush and it comes out really light.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
I have this in both fair and green and oh boy does it work. I prefer to mix the green with primer to thin it down and make it more spreadable, so that it's easier to blend and easier to cover up with foundation. The fair works well both under eye and for blemishes.
Melissa F.
Orangeville, PA
This product covered my acne very well but I had a green tint to my face after using it.
Brenda C.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing .. Just put a little bit tho cuz damn i learn that the hard way and made my makeup look cakey lmao .. It sucked .. But it was my fault not the product 😂
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?