BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #26 in Color Corrector

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "It blends well into my skin as well, to cover up my blemishes without completely being an off color." in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Ann F.
I have this concealer in all 3 colors it comes in, 2 skin colors and green. Like other users have said, a little goes a very long way with this product. It is really easy to apply too much. The product is pretty thick, and covers well. It does crease if you apply too much. The green can be mixed with a primer to make a green tinted primer to help cover redness all over your face.

It would be nice if it came in more colors, it only comes in 2 skin colors, and neither are very dark. They are both neutral without a lot of pink or yellow in them.
Mariah B.
Dallas, TX
I was terrified to use this stuff because I am far from a professional and I didn't want to look like the green goblin, but surprisingly it does cover up redness and is easy to work with. A little goes a long way, so I usually squeeze some onto my hand then use a little stippling brush to apply it to the areas on my face that need the coverage. Pretty amazing product!
Amy T.
Review for: Soft Yellow 2721 more...
I have the worst under-eye circles and this concealer is probably the best I've found for them. Works better than most high end concealers, although you really have to blend it so that it doesn't crease and if it's too light for your skin tone you're kind of screwed. They should offer it in more colors. It's a little thicker than most concealers, and I only need a tiny dot to cover both of my massive under eye bags and any blemishes. Can not say enough good things.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
A couple years ago I had bought the green concealer to cover all the red from acne/ acne scars and I have to say I wasn't impressed. It's true you don't need a lot at all, but no matter how little I used, while the green covered up the red, it also always seemed to show through my foundation. Meaning it just made what I was trying to cover stand out. However, I will admit that I would try this again because I may have been applying/ blending it wrong.
Megan C.
I get really bad acne sometimes & I had a hard time trying to find a good concealer. I tried this one out & it's so easy to blend, it last all day, and a little bit goes a long way!!
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I really like this stuff. I have it in fair/light and it matches my pale skin perfectly. I usually apply it with a beauty blender which seems to work really well. This concealer has good pigmentation, so you do not need to use much at all. It is similar to Kat Von D and Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealers.
Stephanie L.
Review for: Soft Yellow 2721 more...
Good thick coverage, you don't need to add layers and layers to get full coverage. A little bit goes a long way with this product. Does not fade after a little smudge or a few hours of wear, The best coverage concealer i have used. On the box it states the help for acne, but i do not think it exactly helps reduce, it didn't cause me to break out either though. highly recommend and at a very affordable price
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This stuff is SO amazing. It completely covers up my red acne marks and any other areas where I may have some redness, like around my nose. I dab just a teeny bit on and pat it out before I use my BB cream, and then go in with concealer to cover up any stubborn spots. Works like a charm! Again, a little bit goes a LONG way, so don't slather too much on or it'll look a little cakey.
Somantha S.
This concealer isn't cakey, and doesn't crease on me. It is full coverage, but still looks natural. It covers pimples (it's so hard to find a good concealer for that) and dark circles. It blends into the skin well, and looks smooth. I love it!
Heather B.
Corona, CA
This works SO MUCH! It is very thick. You can use one little dot and it will cover half of your face. Such a tiny package and you get so much. I use this as a eyeshadow primer as well and it makes my eyeshadow last all day long. This is a great drugstore buy.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Madisyn H.
Is this good for covering acne?