BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Color Correcting

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little definitely goes a long way for me...not only that, but at the same time, I love that it gives a highlight to my under eye area and also under my brow bone. " in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Shanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely my new favorite concealer. Doesn't crease, blends well, great coverage, and lasts all day. It definitely beats out many others that I have tried!
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this stuff, and even got my sister in law to be obsessed with it. a little goes a long way, and I really mean that. its a little thick, so I always use my beauty blender (make sure its super wet) and blend blend BLEND! covers every little imperfection and gives amazing under eye highlight
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
Review for: Soft Yellow 2721
This is a very thick and highly pigmented concealer. It works so well for covering dark acne scars or current breakouts. I only need the tiniest of amounts to cover all my spots. In fact, I use so little that even with almost daily use, I've had this product for a few years and should probably get a new one even though it's nowhere close to empty.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this!!! It can cover up just about any blemish you want. Any time I have a break out I dab a tiny bit of this on (use very little if this is your first time...you don't need much at all) and blend it in with my beity blender and you barely see it! Add my foundation and its gone!! Perfect!!
Just remember, a little goes a long way. I didn't know that and my first time using it didn't work out. I just looked green. It covered my blemishes, but then I had a lot left over!
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A couple years ago I had bought the green concealer to cover all the red from acne/ acne scars and I have to say I wasn't impressed. It's true you don't need a lot at all, but no matter how little I used, while the green covered up the red, it also always seemed to show through my foundation. Meaning it just made what I was trying to cover stand out. However, I will admit that I would try this again because I may have been applying/ blending it wrong.
Megan C.
I get really bad acne sometimes & I had a hard time trying to find a good concealer. I tried this one out & it's so easy to blend, it last all day, and a little bit goes a long way!!
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I really like this stuff. I have it in fair/light and it matches my pale skin perfectly. I usually apply it with a beauty blender which seems to work really well. This concealer has good pigmentation, so you do not need to use much at all. It is similar to Kat Von D and Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealers.
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is SO amazing. It completely covers up my red acne marks and any other areas where I may have some redness, like around my nose. I dab just a teeny bit on and pat it out before I use my BB cream, and then go in with concealer to cover up any stubborn spots. Works like a charm! Again, a little bit goes a LONG way, so don't slather too much on or it'll look a little cakey.
Heather B.
Corona , CA
This works SO MUCH! It is very thick. You can use one little dot and it will cover half of your face. Such a tiny package and you get so much. I use this as a eyeshadow primer as well and it makes my eyeshadow last all day long. This is a great drugstore buy.
Krisy M.
I use the green tube. It covers redness until you put foundation over it, then the redness seems to show through. It's very thick and makes any fine lines very visible, which is unfortunate when I am trying to mask redness near my eyes.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?