BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Color Correcting

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little definitely goes a long way for me...not only that, but at the same time, I love that it gives a highlight to my under eye area and also under my brow bone. " in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best concealer that I have ever used for acne! It is thick you have to blend it as soon as you apply it! It dries very fast and it is a very full coverage it gets thick fast as well! But it works so well and I love it!
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
Very pigmented, easy to use, easy to blend. A very good product overall. It's a very useful concealer because of the shade range. I realllllllllllllly enjoy using this because of the amount of coverage. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marianna E.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: Soft Green
The only problem I have is it's just really thick, but dang does it do the job!! It covered my redness very well and it doesn't tamper with my foundation at all!! Definitely a must buy if you have redness!
Chanté L.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Fair
I didn't think I would love this product because it felt to thick but on the contrary it was great on my skin and I use it to cover any blemishes or redness that I have before applying my foundation
Libby T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, look no further. A little bit goes a long way so the tube is very long lasting. It's very affordable compared to alternatives. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Bianca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice coverage!! Maybe high medium almost high coverage and has a thick consistency which means this will crease or look cakey under the eyes so less is more. Overall it's great.
Bethany C.
George West , TX
Hide all imperfections including redness and blemishes! Not cakey and does not dry out skin. Definitely my favorite go to concealer. A little also goes a long way. I recommend it to all my friends! Walmart has it so it's convenient to find
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
This is a great concealer. I use it to cover an old tattoo on my hand, and unsightly veins. It is worth the money, and one of Physicians Formulas hidden gems. It is great at covering dark spots,redness,and blemishes, just be careful not to highlight those marks. When covering those spots, and dark circles you want to get close to the same color ,or darker to cancel out the dark circles. Green is good for redness,and orange is also great for dark circles. You just want to get the right one for the job. And this product will work it's magic for you.
Alyssa M.
Richford, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is great. Doesn't get cakey and has great coverage. The only downside is that it tends to have a yellow base tint which disagrees with my pink toned skin.
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best green concealer I've used to cover up acne and red acne scars! It's so thick that it covers even the darkest spots and you need barely a dot to cover all of your blemishes. Set with a mattifying powder and then apply your foundation to keep it from sliding around! The formula is also extremely healthy and doesn't break me out which is awesome because my skin is sensitive and acne prone. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to cover up scars without breaking the bank!
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?