BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Color Correcting

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little definitely goes a long way for me...not only that, but at the same time, I love that it gives a highlight to my under eye area and also under my brow bone. " in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me parece excelente correcto, además de su precio y calidad, aveces queremos comprar algo solo por nombre y no damos oportunidad a otras marcas que tienes excelente productos por buen precio
Brandy D.
Review for: Soft Green
Great color #colorcorrector #concealer #pf is a drugstore brand that always has #coupons and #sales which i like and I get good deals at cvs. They are at the top of drugstore brands imo. This is pretty thick consistency but when applied with a damp beauty blender it covers redness beautifuly. It blends out smoothly and does not crease. Very affordable option.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer requires just a small dab of product for your entire face, no lie. It's super concentrated and spreadable that you really don't need a lot to get the job done. I wish it came in more colors but I've found that if you blend it in enough, it will adapt to your skin tone or foundation. It works really great too, I use it to bright up underneath my eyes and cover up some small blemishes that foundation doesn't. Lasts a really long time too, I've had one tube for like 3 months !
Ekaterina G.
Review for: Fair
To start off, keep in mind that this is very very high coverage concealer which is what I liked about it especially because it's from drugstore and I feel like there are not a lot of truly high coverage options for concealer there.
The bad thing is that this creased horribly under my under eyes which is understandable because it is so full coverage, however the creasing was really bad.
This is good for putting on your blemishes when you really need that high coverage and nothing else helps, however it still looks heavy and noticeable on the skin.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I have super dark circles and I randomly came across this at Rite Aid one day. I tried it out and thought it was way too thick at first but it blends out really nicely, covers SO well, and dries down without it feeling too thick in my opinion. I do set it with a powder though or else it does crease a little bit. I have a hard time finding good concealers that cover my dark circles so this is a winner in my book.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Fair
Such a great drugstore buy! My mom bought this for me so many years ago. I don't have much acne, but I do get a couple large blemishes on my chin every now and then. I kept covering them up with concealer which was irritating my blemishes. This covered my acne and redness with very little product and it so breathable that it helped clear my skin while hiding my problem areas. The tube always lasts me for at least 6 months and it it great to travel with since it is so compact.
Mariah B.
Dallas, TX
I was terrified to use this stuff because I am far from a professional and I didn't want to look like the green goblin, but surprisingly it does cover up redness and is easy to work with. A little goes a long way, so I usually squeeze some onto my hand then use a little stippling brush to apply it to the areas on my face that need the coverage. Pretty amazing product!
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is the holy grail. I've been using it for years now. And it's only $10. I recently tried It Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer and it's got nothing on this stuff. A little goes a LONG way. A little dot is all I need to cover up my under eye circles and blemishes. This lasts me well over a year. I highly recommend this product, I never want to be without it!
Melissa C.
I have used this for YEARS! It does a fantastic job of covering up blemishes and red areas. As other reviewers have mentioned, a little goes a long way! Use just a tiny little dab here and a dab there. Their yellow concealer for dark circles is another one that I highly recommend and have used for just as long! Gotta have both! I use them before I put on my Urban Decay Naked Foundation. I look flawless! :)
dana b.
Montclair, CA
Review for: Soft Green
This product helped me a lot when I have to cover my red spots from my face Blending is so easy and you need just a really small drop I have oily skin and this works perfect for my face I really recommend The price is amazing and if you will buy it from CVS or Rite aid You can get it super cheap with all the time sales that they are making
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?