BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Color Correcting

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little definitely goes a long way for me...not only that, but at the same time, I love that it gives a highlight to my under eye area and also under my brow bone. " in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh this concealer was the worst Ive ever tried lol I REALLY wanted to love it due to the fact that everyone seems to love it. But mine was down right orange and thick and gooey. It just looked awful on my skin :(
Christina L.
Deland, FL
I first saw this product being used by Ingrid on Youtube. I recently purchased it from Ulta and absolutely love it. I got the color: fair light. I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate. It also does well with covering and reducing the look of redness and blemishes. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new concealer.
Nora G.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is my new holy grail concealer... FULL coverage, creamy consistency, and blends like dream. COMPLETELY covered an age spot for me that no other concealer has been able to touch. I'm thrilled.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously can't tell you how much I love this stuff, it covers popped pimples (I know its bad but come on we all do it) it covers super dark bags, it isn't cake, its just the best. And you don't need very much just a little dab takes care of your whole under eye. I will never stop buying this. When I first bought it i tried a little on the back of my hand and thought it would be too red for my skin tone (I am light with an olive tint) but it worked beautifully. Please don't pass this up.
Summer S.
Waterloo, IL
HG concealer, covers everything including awful dark circles like a dream and never makes my sensitive skin breakout.
Lauren L.
I love this stuff. I just bought some, and it's wonderful. I don't like a lot of stuff on my face, and it dries nicely. It blends well into my skin as well, to cover up my blemishes without completely being an off color. It's a new staple in my kit.
Sophia F.
Freedom , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covers just as well as Hard Candy's Glamofluge concealer, but isn't as greasy or cakey. It is definitely full coverage and very buildable.
Melanie R.
Winston Salem, NC
This concealer is perfect. Great for covering blemishes or occasional red spots. Goes under makeup very well and feels very natural. Love this product!
A S.
Before finding this, I had a hard time finding a concealer than was light enough for my fair skin (I buy it in Fair Light). It covers redness, blemishes, and under eye circles *really* well, whether used alone or over a foundation. It's easy to blend and it stays put ALL day. A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day.
Nicole G.
Brentwood, CA
This concealer is amazing! Will cover anything you want it to. Not super natural looking but if you work with it a little it can look great!
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?