BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Color Correcting

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little definitely goes a long way for me...not only that, but at the same time, I love that it gives a highlight to my under eye area and also under my brow bone. " in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Alexa K.
Review for: Fair
This is my go to concealer. I was so happy when I finally found a heavy duty concealer that worked for me and that didn’t look oily or like it was caked on my face. I highly recommend it for anyone who has acne, scarring, or discoloration that they are looking to smooth out. I only have to apply it once and it lasts me all day. Great product!
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My long time friend introduced me to this glorious stuff! I definitely do not wear it every day because it is just one extra step in a routine, but on days where Im hiding a rogue volcano on my face Im reaching for the green stuff. Anytime Im getting "fancy" I always work with it, makes my skin look porcelain! I do not use when contouring because I do not like THAT many layers of product on my face, but otherwise this will always have a home in my makeup kit.
Kate N.
Review for: Soft Green
I have red, blotchy skin. I purchased this color corrector in hopes of "toning it down" with my ruby red skin tone! This product is thick- it stays true to your face, and hides redness like magic. It is full coverage for sure. I haven't even used half of my tube, and I have owned this product for almost a year! A little goes a long way with this product!
Trisha B.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Natural Light 2724
Drug store concealer seems like high end. This concealer has GREAT COVERAGE. I have used this for a long. Came across it when I was 17 and still struggling with acne this product worked great to hide my imperfections!!!
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Soft Green
I liked this product but it was extremely thick! You only have to use a tiny bit! It helps to conceal red great. I would use this is any red areas u set foundation and I love it. I still have my tube from a while ago because I literally use a tiny dot each time. I would recommend it for anyone who has issues with redness/ discoloration like me. Great for the price :)
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Soft Green
Solid drugstore color corrector, doesn't irritate skin or anything. A little goes a long way, though, and this is pretty thick. You have to be careful not to use too much, or your skin will have a really green tint. I think that it would be worthwhile if you had really bad redness or acne, but otherwise I just stick to normal concealer.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not my favorite color corrector. The formula is really thick, almost a paste like consistency, therefore I find it very difficult to blend it out. It is also extremely pigmented, too much in my opinion. It's just not the easiest to cover. If you're looking for a drugstore corrector, I would try the ones from NYX. They are way better.
Tonya H.
Review for: Soft Green
It's been a little while since I last used this product but when I did I remember really liking it. It gives a nice of amount of coverage to areas of concern on the face. I have a darker skin tone and it did not change the color of my foundation at all. I would definitely recommend if you have problems with redness.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Fair
I bought this when physicians formula was on sale because I had never heard about it and was curious. I LOVE IT! It is a very thick formula but it never settles into fine lines, it conceals beautifully on my undereyes, and it definitely brightens the area!
Rachel K.
Review for: Natural Light 2724
This by far, is the best concealer that I have ever used. It goes on real smooth and blends like a dream. It is a little pricey so be prepared for that. I think that it is worth it though. This is the only one that I ever buy anymore. I would buy it again.
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long would this tube last?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light skin and deal with redness a lot. Does this work in multitudes? I would love to try it
Teresa M.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this offer total coverage for dark circles under the eyes? And how is it best applied with?
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
What stores do you buy this from? I haven't ever seen it in mine. Thanks!
Cass v.
Thinking about buying this for the winter for under my eyes. Any thoughts on whether this is going to stay put or if it'll settle into lines?