BeautyFaceFace MakeupPhysicians Formula
Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer

Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer

by Physicians Formula

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.
Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!
Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Oil-free. Dermatologist approved

Directions

Gently squeeze tube to dispense concealer.
Apply a small dot of soft green concealer and blend to color-correct reddish skin imperfections such as blemishes and scars.
Next, gently pat (do not rub) a Physicians Formula foundation to cover green for a flawless finish.
Powder lightly for lasting coverage.

Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer Would this product work well for sensitive as combination skin? Also, does it cover dark circles and break outs well??
Is this product disconnected ?
Has anyone else had problems finding this? I love it and can no longer find it anywhere!
Start your review of Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer!
Mia H.
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer uploaded by Mia H.
Review for: Natural Light
This has been my ABSOLUTE favorite concealer for acne. It is HIGH coverage and will stay on all day and night with no issues. It’s hypoallergenic and hasn’t ever contributed to my break outs or clogged pores. This has been my favorite, most reliable make-up product! You can hide any blemish and know it will hold up! I highly recommend!!! Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
Brandy D.
Review for: Soft Green
Great color #colorcorrector #concealer #pf is a drugstore brand that always has #coupons and #sales which i like and I get good deals at cvs. They are at the top of drugstore brands imo. This is pretty thick consistency but when applied with a damp beauty blender it covers redness beautifuly. It blends out smoothly and does not crease. Very affordable option.
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair Light
I bought this product to try . It is very affordable . Very easy to use and apply. Although it does not cover as well as I was hoping it would. It is very inexpensive. For those on a budget and looking for something with fair coverage this would work well for you.
Amanda C.
Encino , CA
Review for: Soft Green
Decent drugstore corrector, as I had never utilized color correction in my routine I wanted something inexpensive. It blends nicely with my beauty blender, but it clings to my dry patches and doesn't correct as much as it probably should. If you're looking for somewhere cheaper to start and have dry skin I'd suggest starting somewhere else.
Jocelyn A.
Pomona, CA
One Of The best Concealers I've Used!!!! Should Really Try It Out(: Really Recommend It
Tania E.
Review for: Fair Light
Its hard to blend and definitely not for oily skin.. I feel like it makes me look older.. cakey idk I don't recommend it.
Meliesa W.
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer uploaded by Meliesa W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair Light
This concealer is amazing. I love anything physician formula. I love how you can see my dark circles and that it blends super well. I also love how you don't get that under the crease look. It's so amazing
Andrea L.
Bradley, IL
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer uploaded by Andrea L.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Fair Light
There is so much YES! Involved in this product! Perfect for all day wear, lightweight and conceals my hyper pigmentation and dark circles and age spots! Ive tried so many and this is definitely one of my girl’s for everyday wear!
derek T.
Santa Monica, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Natural Light
I do not recommend this product Everytime I bit this product, it is always old it is dry and flakes once on the skin for a hour
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
Review for: Fair Light
I really like this concealer! I use it under my loose mineral powder concealer and it conceals my blemishes well. The concealer doesn’t crease or get patchy and lasts all day. It is a thicker concealer so it has pretty good coverage. I wish there was a bigger shade range.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monica R.
Alexandria, VA
il y a un mois
Katy J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 3 ans
Brenda C. il y a 2 ans
Yes it does ! Put it on the target areas it will cover really good ! Just put a little bit, this concealer is strong.