BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #15 in Color Correcting

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little definitely goes a long way for me...not only that, but at the same time, I love that it gives a highlight to my under eye area and also under my brow bone. " in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best green concealer I've used to cover up acne and red acne scars! It's so thick that it covers even the darkest spots and you need barely a dot to cover all of your blemishes. Set with a mattifying powder and then apply your foundation to keep it from sliding around! The formula is also extremely healthy and doesn't break me out which is awesome because my skin is sensitive and acne prone. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to cover up scars without breaking the bank!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
This concealer requires just a small dab of product for your entire face, no lie. It's super concentrated and spreadable that you really don't need a lot to get the job done. I wish it came in more colors but I've found that if you blend it in enough, it will adapt to your skin tone or foundation. It works really great too, I use it to bright up underneath my eyes and cover up some small blemishes that foundation doesn't. Lasts a really long time too, I've had one tube for like 3 months !
Kathleen B.
Altoona, PA
This stuff is SO amazing. It completely covers up my red acne marks and any other areas where I may have some redness, like around my nose. I dab just a teeny bit on and pat it out before I use my BB cream, and then go in with concealer to cover up any stubborn spots. Works like a charm! Again, a little bit goes a LONG way, so don't slather too much on or it'll look a little cakey.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
Review for: Soft Yellow 2721
This is a very thick and highly pigmented concealer. It works so well for covering dark acne scars or current breakouts. I only need the tiniest of amounts to cover all my spots. In fact, I use so little that even with almost daily use, I've had this product for a few years and should probably get a new one even though it's nowhere close to empty.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I swear by this stuff, and even got my sister in law to be obsessed with it. a little goes a long way, and I really mean that. its a little thick, so I always use my beauty blender (make sure its super wet) and blend blend BLEND! covers every little imperfection and gives amazing under eye highlight
Heather B.
Corona , CA
This works SO MUCH! It is very thick. You can use one little dot and it will cover half of your face. Such a tiny package and you get so much. I use this as a eyeshadow primer as well and it makes my eyeshadow last all day long. This is a great drugstore buy.
Letty O.
El Paso
I love this product!!! My friend tried it on me and I instantly fell in love. It stays on for forever and doesn't wear off or smudge. It's easy to apply and it's a great concealer. Whenever I use it to carve out my eyebrows, I get so many compliments!
Cassie R.
Sussex, NJ
Definitely not for everyone, but its worth a try if you have very red skin. It is thick and hard to blend, and with most skin tones the green shows through too much even with blending and foundation. Would only recommend to those with very red skin.
Brooke B.
Santa Barbara, CA
So for those of you that don't know the green primer/concealer products cover redness, I'm no beauty guru but green primer helps reduce the redness in my pimples his one works great in pretty sure I bought it about 7 months ago and it worked great
Jessica M.
Best green concealer I've used. It beats out the higher end brands bc it actually covers red on the skin/acne which is what I want. It stays on after you put your foundation on and you need the smallest amount so it lasts forever.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Madisyn H.
Is this good for covering acne?