BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #26 in Color Corrector

The prescription is in for Any and All imperfections Concentrated Formula for:   Maximum Coverage, Maximum Comfort, Ultra-Long Wear, Natural Smooth Finish, No-Mask Effect Covers:  Blemishes, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Scars, Birthmarks, Age Spots, Bruises, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation Lasts up to 12 hours!

Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered. Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer is the perfect solution to cover any and all imperfections.  High intensity pigments allow concealer to gently hide imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes, but also scars, birthmarks, bruising, age spots and hyperpigmentation without a mask-effect.  High-tech, concentrated yet smooth formula offers full and comfortable coverage, allowing skin to breath and letting your natural beauty shine through.

• The name suggests that its well formulated. I have very light ski...1 Answers
  • where can I find the green one in Canada? also has anyone had pro...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the green blemish one? My drugstore only carries...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer
  • "I have the conceal rx in fair light I use it for dark circles and blemishes and any dark spots or redness and it definitely does its job and a little goes a long way my only complaint would be that it makes any wrinkles or pores look a lot more noticeable and it's very cakey." in 2 reviews
  • "I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate." in 2 reviews
  • "A very small amount is needed for full coverage and its best not to lay it on too thick in order to avoid looking cakey during the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "It blends well into my skin as well, to cover up my blemishes without completely being an off color." in 1 review
  • "It's very thick but covers well." in 1 review
brenna f.
Cookeville
I use the fair/light concealer i havent tried the green, but this is one of the best concealers it feels alil greasy while applying it but it dries down perfect. I have oily skin and this is definetly one of my obsessions to cover dark circles and it helps cover the fine lines under my eyes.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
My long time friend introduced me to this glorious stuff! I definitely do not wear it every day because it is just one extra step in a routine, but on days where Im hiding a rogue volcano on my face Im reaching for the green stuff. Anytime Im getting "fancy" I always work with it, makes my skin look porcelain! I do not use when contouring because I do not like THAT many layers of product on my face, but otherwise this will always have a home in my makeup kit.
Kate N.
Review for: Soft Green more...
I have red, blotchy skin. I purchased this color corrector in hopes of "toning it down" with my ruby red skin tone! This product is thick- it stays true to your face, and hides redness like magic. It is full coverage for sure. I haven't even used half of my tube, and I have owned this product for almost a year! A little goes a long way with this product!
Trisha B.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Natural Light 2724 more...
Drug store concealer seems like high end. This concealer has GREAT COVERAGE. I have used this for a long. Came across it when I was 17 and still struggling with acne this product worked great to hide my imperfections!!!
Alexa K.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my go to concealer. I was so happy when I finally found a heavy duty concealer that worked for me and that didn’t look oily or like it was caked on my face. I highly recommend it for anyone who has acne, scarring, or discoloration that they are looking to smooth out. I only have to apply it once and it lasts me all day. Great product!
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Soft Green more...
I liked this product but it was extremely thick! You only have to use a tiny bit! It helps to conceal red great. I would use this is any red areas u set foundation and I love it. I still have my tube from a while ago because I literally use a tiny dot each time. I would recommend it for anyone who has issues with redness/ discoloration like me. Great for the price :)
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Soft Green more...
Solid drugstore color corrector, doesn't irritate skin or anything. A little goes a long way, though, and this is pretty thick. You have to be careful not to use too much, or your skin will have a really green tint. I think that it would be worthwhile if you had really bad redness or acne, but otherwise I just stick to normal concealer.
Monica P.
Auburn, NY
Review for: Soft Green more...
This is my favorite green color correcter! I’ve been using it since high school and in trying alternatives, have never found anything that compares. It covera up red spots so well.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Definitely not my favorite color corrector. The formula is really thick, almost a paste like consistency, therefore I find it very difficult to blend it out. It is also extremely pigmented, too much in my opinion. It's just not the easiest to cover. If you're looking for a drugstore corrector, I would try the ones from NYX. They are way better.
Hannah W.
Turners Falls, MA
Love the way it help hide my imperfections! It works amazing! I would buy this again! Can buy it at your local drug store or a Walmart or target if your near one.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Madisyn H.
Is this good for covering acne?