Physicians Formula Collagen Cream Concentrate uploaded by trish g.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Sensitive Skin? Be Sensible!™ Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Ultra-gentle enriched moisturizing cream containing the collagen naturally abundant in younger skin.  Also contains moisturizers that replicate those naturally found in the skin.  Luxurious formula helps leave skin feeling silky soft for a younger-looking glow. ; see more...

Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes she does it she will be there tomorrow morning so I will have to take a look 👀 in about an interview tomorrow morning so I will call you later today I love y’all and I’ll talk later I have to go get back with you tomorrow morning so I’ll get to you know
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
My HG moisturizer for night and day. I've tried many other moisturizers but none live up to this one. I notice a more youthful dewy glow when I put it on, and it doesn't clog or enlarge my pores nor sting or give me bumps. It's also not in the least bit oily but pleasantly creamy and it doesn't just lie there on my face feeling oily and sticky like so many so-called "hydrating creams". It makes my face feel moist, but in a good way, and it doesn't interfere with makeup one bit (not even mineral makeup or powders). I know they say there's no evidence that putting creams with collagen in it on your face does anything to improve its texture but I almost would swear this does just that. It's far better than creams twice the price and a little goes a long way. Too bad it's impossible to find in stores anymore. I have to order mine online from the Physician's Formula website. I just hope they continue to make it because it's just perfect, simple hydration with no fragrance or gimmicks and it's certainly cheap enough!
Chassidy H.
Kuna
absolutely love this product! I was very skeptical to try it, as I already had my favorites. But after a few uses, I knew I was hooked. My face feels incredible.
Evelin M.
This is a good product will use that, as soon as you stop using it feels like your skin is very sticky, I have never liked collagen-based products myself so perhaps my answer is a little bias. I did like at first how soft my skin begin to feel however my pores begin to clog. I would not recommend this to a friend unfortunately.
Savannah H.
This stuff is sooo fantastic, I have been using it for a few months, and I get carded more than ever, having just turned 30 that's something I love to hear! My fine lines are mostly laugh lines, and under my eyes but, this has made my lines much less visible. I do recommend you try this if you get a chance.
Tori C.
P C Beach, FL
Physicians Formula Collagen Cream Concentrate is so gentle on my skin! It works absolute magic. I buy mine at Walmart and it is very affordable. It gives my skin the bounce back that it needs and keeps my skin looking young and fresh! Physicians Formula is the only brand I buy now.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff smells awesome and makes my skin feel supole, soft and like a baby's butt. I feel tightened and deouffed. It really is quality skin care for a great price. It's a little thick so I wear it at night and on days i don't wear makeup. Awesome stuff.
Tiara F.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I loved this product. I used it religiously for 3 weeks nightly and definitely see and feel a difference in my skin. I purchased it online and it was delivered quickly. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the scent! Not bad, but not pleasant either.
Fre D.
Longview, TX
This product is okay, I think the texture kind of through me off, but it did what ir said it would do. I do recommend this product regardless of my rating, Physicians /formula is a great brand.
Karen l.
Jackson, NJ
Love this product works great on my face, because I have a lot of wrinkles and this works awesome. I'm a first time user and feel in love with it. The packaging is nice. I bought it from amazon because the price was right for me . I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family