Physicians Formula Classic Collection Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Mascara Duo

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Enhance Blue Eyes 3 Classic Trios 3x3 = Endless Possibilities! Three blendable trios perfectly paired to color, contour and line your eyes for illuminating, high impact. High-Performance Formula Wet & Dry application for two finishes: Wet for dramatic, intense color with ultra long-lasting wear.  Transforms shadow into a liner. Dry for a softer result. Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo Enhance Your Eyes & Lashes with Illuminating Color! Dual-ended volumizing and lengthening custom mascara enhances blue eyes with illuminating color for ultra-dramatic & glamorous lashes. 2-in-1 Brightening Mascara Perfectly coordinated shades can be used alone or together for a customized look! Illuminating black shade with Dramatic Jumbo Brush creates an instant eye opening effect. Radiant green shade with Eye Enhancing Brush enhances your eye color for a play see more...

• "Yes the variety of blues are gorgeous, and enhance blue eyes, but they require you to layer the color on heavily to reach the desired color" in 5 reviews
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I received this from a cousin at an extended family Christmas a few years ago. The colors are nice, but it was nothing special for me. It was smooth enough to apply, but the colors didn't wow me. I wouldn't buy again, nor would I recommend it highly, but don't let that stop you from trying the palette if you're looking for something new and the colors excite you.
Rosemarie J.
Joliet, IL
I have wanted to be a makeup wearer since I was the age allowed by my father. Unfortunately, I have extremely sensitive skin and eyes when it comes to makeup. I have tried everything from Maybelline to Cover Girl. When it comes to the eye makeup, my eyes always have gotten irritated, red, scratchy, watery, and vision becomes extremely blurry from the irritation. I got to the point that I just became the type to never wear makeup because it was just not something I could do. My husband has always told me I am a natural beauty, which of course is wonderful to hear, but I know different. The makeup helps accent things that have potential, but aren’t quite there yet, in my opinion. So, I was in CVS one day and received a rewards coupon for $X amount off Physicians Formula brand makeup. I thought that I could possibly try again. I went to the makeup section and checked it out. The brand specifically stresses that they are dermatologist recommended, for those with sensitive skin, and that the product is hypoallergenic. I know there are several products out there that claim this so I was thankful for the fact that I had the coupon because I didn’t want to waste money on a product that was not cooperative with my sensitive skin and eyes. Low and behold, to my amazement, this product actually is “nice on the eyes” and does not irritate mine in anyway. I have been using the product for over a year now and am extremely satisfied with the results. Not only do they complement my features, but really help with my sensitivity. I highly recommend these products for those who have high sensitivity to makeup, as do I. Trust me and give it a try. Though the expense is a bit on the high side, it really is worth it to not have to suffer through the irritation others provide.
Valerie L.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love physicians formula cosmetics! These products are a great substitute for a lot of the mineral powder you see on the high end makeup side. It's hypoallergenic which means no break outs for me! The eye makeup is just as nice! It does tend to smudge, but the colors are still bright!! I definitely recommend if you are looking for eye makeup that isn't as harsh on your skin.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Don't get me wrong, I love Physicians Formula. Its a great brand that delivers quality products. However, this product is lack luster. I have blue eyes, and these types of colors just seem to take away and distract. Plus they don't seem to last very long. Even with eyelid primer. Not to mention the mascara. It seems to be of poor formula, and the applicator is less than desirable. Not going to purchase again...
Zella M.
So I recently received this as a present for Christmas, I have collected the entire collection of Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips. I was displeased with the color payoff I received. In general, I don't generally use Physician's Formula because the pigmentation is saddening. These aren't the worst eyeshadows ever, but in my opinion, you can buy Wet n' Wild eyeshadows for half the price, and double the pigmentation. Yes the variety of blues are gorgeous, and enhance blue eyes, but they require you to layer the color on heavily to reach the desired color
Shanna M.
Cape Fair, MO
I'm going to go ahead and give this an A because although the eyeshadow doesn't show up as well as other brands, the eyeliner makes up for it. I don't even try to use it as eyeshadow anymore. I get a liner brush wet, run it across the black and for me, it's much easier to apply than liquid eyeliners. And if I mess it up, it's easier to fix.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased these when they were on clearance in the fall at CVS. I have the blue eyes one. Don't have blue eyes, but what the heck. They are pretty pigmented for drugstore shadows. There's slight fall-out, but that's no big deal. The sponge applicator is pretty much useless. I used my finger to blend the shadows out - and you can use a brush. That would probably be better. Wouldn't pay full price for these, but if you can find a deal, I say go for it.
Elaine F.
Big Rock, TN
I want to love this stuff, but I find that I can't get the makeup to show up very well no matter how much I use. Then it seems to wear off pretty quickly. They have a great collections of colors to choose from, however it'd be nice if you could see it.
Somantha S.
I loved the idea of this eyeshadow pallet but the color payoff was horrible. The colors all came off sheer, chalky, and upon being swatches, kind of all looked the same. Save your money and get some Wet N Wild eyeshadows instead.
Sherry M.
NINETY SIX
This is a nice palette but honestly I only use the first three colors. The rest are a bit dark or look gray against my skin. Also, one of the browns has a weird redish tint that I don't really care for. Overall, it has been useful but I don't think I'd buy it again.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does the shadow have nice pigmentation?
Michelle B.
Saskatoon, SK
Does this product last long or does it wear off during the day? Do you get lots of crease marks?