BY CITYGLOW

Skin-Defending Benefits: Anti-aging, anti-dullness, anti-grey, anti-stress, anti-pollution. see more...

Elena F.
I don't think it's a deep enough shade and I'm very fair right now, bought this in a two pack that I found at Ross it came with another sunscreen bronzer. Both bronzers came out under $10. I heard a lot of good things about the Butter Bronzer but this isn't the same
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
It's a different kind of bronzer for sure. Beautiful packaging and alone the 2 colors are pretty as bronzer. I scraped the top layer off because it was very glittery and yellow/gold but now I can use it without having a glitter fave. I don't use it very often but I did get it on sale so I'm not upset about it. I love looking at it.
Taylor C.
I'm not sure how to feel about this product to be honest. I got this for a steal at Burlington for $4! Couldn't pass it up. The second I take my brush to it? The yellow glitter came right off. That was a HUGE disappointment, I wouldve loved to use that section as a gorgoeus highlighter. I have fair skin and on my skin it looked like blush. Which I don't mind, I'd use it as blush, but it was so faint. I wouldn't have paid full price for it.
Vivian K.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this bronzer! It comes with SPF 30 and gives you a natural looking bronzed look. I have yellow undertone so Paris is the warmer bronzer of the two. I use it all over the face and then go back in to contour my cheeks to give myself a more sculpted look. Don't let the gold fool you, it brushes off right away after you swipe it with a brush.
Caeli D.
As a bronzer this product is not good. The top portion is yellow toned which made me look sick. The bottom one is orange based. Mix them together and it makes an awful orange color. For around $15 this product is a miss. Way better bronzers at the drug store for less money
sandra v.
I love this product. It was around 13.00 at the drug store. It was difficult to dig a brush into because it was pretty. I guess I will have to go back and buy another one. Great formula!
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I actually only got this for the packaging because I love all things Paris themed and I found this at Burlington for $7 and couldn't pass it up, it's so cute!
Camille P.
Love the color on the top portion by it self, but when you swirl your brush around in this bronzer it turns into a very unflattering orange
Daniela H.
It gives such a nice glow to the skin, easy to blend. It last throughout the whole day especially if i put on top of a cream highlight
Tiffany D.
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS! If you are looking for a Summer Glow, I wouldn't recommend this product for you. My skin color is a olive and light, I found this bronzer to add color to my face and that i wouldn't look washed out. It has a little shimmer so be aware. The little brush that comes with it doens't work well with it so I would use one of your own brozer brushes OR you can buy one for for cheap to keep just for the use of this product.

back