BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Dramatic Results - The prescription for dark circles! Formulated with Haloxyl™ Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles Week 2 - Up to 70% visible dark circle reduction Week 4 - Up to 90% visible dark circle reduction Automatic Flow-Through Silicone Tip Applicator for Smooth, Gentle Coverage Fair Light works best to hide minor imperfections  Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved Just what the doctor ordered! Say  goodbye to serious dark circles.  Circle Rx™ Circle Control Concealer is the first concealer to be specially formulated to cover and treat the appearance of serious dark under-eye circles.  This exclusive lightweight concealer formula is blended with today s most advanced dark circle fighting ingredients, including Haloxyl™, to provide instant and long-term results.  These ingr see more...

Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always on the hunt for an under Eye concealer. While I like the formula I still will get creasing without a setting powder. The hunt continues
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Punta Gorda
I absolutely love this concealer it really covers and lasts all day long one coat keeps any bags or blemishes hidden it has a really creamy texture and it's easy to apply in my opinion definetly worth purchasing
Esbeyda H.
Esbeyda H.
Fort Meade, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a great product but it was unfortunately too light for my skin, I gave it to a friend who it would fit and she loved it!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best under eye concealer I have ever tried. I hate that they seem to have quit making this. Does a great job for covering dark circles and it doesn't crease. I wish there was another concealer on the market like this one.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Had good coverage for under-eye circles. I did not use it regularly to tell if it would help to reduce dark under-eye circles.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Yorktown, IN
Covers well but doesn't reduce my dark circles. I use it daily and it covers better than any other product I have tried by itself. But it doesn't actually reduce dark circles.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Visalia, CA
Has good coverage but didn't use it consecutively enough to say whether it reduced my dark circles are not. But i did like the product.
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
Did not go on as smoothly as I hoped. Very thick and did not blend well what so ever. Will not buy again in the future.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
For a drug store brand, this stuff works pretty well. Of you look tired and drained use this under your eyes and bam! You look awake!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is super high coverage. This used to be my go to concealer for any problem on the face. It's very thick but it blends very well. This lasts all day long. I would definitely buy it again.