BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

A revolutionary deep-pore cleansing treatment stick made of purifying charcoal. Draws out dirt, oil, and impurities delivering a deep clean while leaving skin silky-smooth, ultra-soft, and visibly clear.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Paraben-Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Dermatologist Approved
  • Clinically Tested
  • Oil-Free
  • Vegan

Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water/Eau, Lauryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Sand, Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Subtilisin, Tocopherol, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)

Buy on ULTA*
Jennifer T.
I bought this because I’m trying to find an affordable cleansing stick. There are things to like about this and just a couple less appealing qualities. The good: like any cleansing stick it’s very easy to use. If you have oily or acne prone skin this is perfect for you. I had some acne pop up and this helped take care of it quick. My skin also randomly got a little oily and after using this it felt normal. For under $10 these are great things. The bad: the packaging looks good but once it’s in your hands it feels cheap. Obviously this isn’t an expensive product so can’t complain too much but St Ives packaging is much better and it’s about the same price. Also the stick has a smaller diameter to St Ives and doesn’t seem to last nearly as long. I’ve been using St Ives for a lot longer and still have a lot left while Physician’s Formula I started using later and it’s almost gone. If you have oily/acne prone skin I think this is amazing. Otherwise I think St Ives wins the drugstore cleansing stick battle.
spectacular g.
I like how it’s a solid because it’s really good for travel and makes skin care less messy. I use a pore cleansing pad with this to help get it working I think without this it would be pretty hard to use. I would say this is a light to medium cleanser as it’s not really a deep clean. So overall I like it but I would not use this after taking off makeup.
freda g.
rancho cucamonga
Have only been using this for a few days, but it feels nice on my skin and really feels cleansing. It doesn’t dry me out at all, which is important to me. My only concern is the stick form, which seems like it could become problematic with continued use, because it can get wet and touch your skin so maybe not very sanitary?
carla j.
north hills
This is a perfect product to gently deep clean my face. It really help with my pores after using it, immediately I saw my pores were minimized significantly and my skin felt really smooth. It has a nice scent I really love it
Leslie S.
I love cleansing sticks when you’re on the go. This one I really had to work with because I didn’t feel like I was getting a lot of product to distribute evenly. It didn’t really scrub my face like I thought it would. Just kind of slid around on the skin. The packing is okay but the cleansing stick itself seemed to be loose. I prefer the tarte frixxon stick more.
Nadia C.
Lakewood, CA
I bought this product for myself and loved it. Went back to the store and re bought it for my significant other
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I didn’t really like this cleansing stick. I found it very convenient, but I didn’t feel like it performed like I was expecting it to, unfortunately. It didn’t clean very well and didn’t help my skin at all. It left an odd film on my face leaving it feeling unclean. I would not recommend.