BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! For a Luxurious Bronze Glow! 100% Pure Cashmere Extract Classic & Luxurious Bronze Glow Ultra-luxurious bronzing powder with the classic look and feel of cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished. Pearlescent bronze and gold are delicately woven together to deliver a rich, warm glow. Skin radiates with a youthful bronze glow that lasts all day. Skin Pampering Formula Ultra-comfortable and skin-hugging formula is infused with: 100% Pure Cashmere Extract for a skin softening and conditioning effect Sodium Hyaluronate for the ultimate moisturizing and smoothing benefits Soft-Focus Pearls to instantly and visible help diffuse fine lines and wrinkles Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Oil-Free. Dermatologist approved. Non-comedogenic. For information in the USA call 800-227-0333 ; see more...

• Is this good for EXTREMELY fair skin? I have a hard time finding ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like all of the subtle different shades that are offered in the bronzer however there was a little bit of patchiness when i went to apply o my face. " in 1 review
Kendall B.
Waycross, GA
This is not my favorite bronzer, but I have been a Physicians Formula fan since 2007, so I tend to pick up new products just to give them a shot. This does have a smoot application, but if you are looking for a bronzer that is going to pop, I wouldn't suggest this one. I don't feel like it's incredibly long lasting and I don't regret my purchase, but I don't think I would buy it again
Fernanda L.
San Antonio
Absolutely recommend. If you are trying to look glowy and have a healthy sun kissed look this is the product for you. Does not leave skin feeling nasty or dewy , I wear this alone with no other product on the go & feel radiant and achieve a sun kissed look without too much effort. I absolutely love the golden specks that it leaves behind, and absolutely recommend.
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
This is the best bronzer ever! I got it ln christmas and use it like every day, the colour is beautiful in pale skin, has a little sparkle so ita perfect to go out and parties also, perfect to have in the purse because is really small and have a little mirror in the back. I love, excelent quality to a really low price, my favorite product ever.
Gabryelle E.
Found this at Tuesday Morning and I have fallen for it! I am pretty fair/pale and have a hard time finding a bronzer that isn't too harsh on my skin tone. This is a perfect mix of a cool tone bronzer and very light highlighter/shimmer. Can not live without this!
Elizabeth B.
Charleston
Holy grail bronzer! My favorite bronzer it's the perfect neutral tone with super buildable coverage and it blends like a dream the finish is matte depending on how much of the shimmer strip u pick up but it never becomes glittery or over powering
Melissa C.
Bothell, WA
My sister had passed this along to me brand new and I was so excited. It swatches beautifully and it looks great on the skin. It gives more of a natural bronze glow. I have a medium tan skin tone it's really gorgeous. I can not put this one down!
Maya P.
The bronzer goes on smooth and the color works well with my skintone. I love the fact that it also comes with a brush which is perfect for travel or on the go trips.
yesenia c.
I like this cute little box this bronzer comes in. I enjoy physicians formula products
Kristin W.
Review for: Bronzer
Nope this bronzing powder is terrible. Don't ever get it. I actually don't think they really sell these anymore as they just seem to only come in those 3 packs you see at the discount stores some times.
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
Too shear for how I like my bronzer and too much glitter for my liking. I love physicians bronzers but this one fell short for me. It's hard to get it to transfer onto my bronzer brush. I'll keep trying different ones but will not be getting this particular bronzer again.
Sarah M.
Is this good for EXTREMELY fair skin? I have a hard time finding bronzers that work on me because when i say I'm "fair skinned" I am honestly white as a ghost all year round....