BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-luxurious powder with the classic look and feel of cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished. Pearlescent bronze and gold are delicately woven together to deliver a rich, warm glow. Skin radiates with a youthful bronze glow that lasts all day.

Talc. Mica. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Silica. Dimethicone. Zinc Stearate. Capryloyl Glycine. Undecylenoyl Glycine. Sodium Hyaluronate. Hydrolyzed Wool. Nylon-12. Dimethiconol. Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Iron Oxides. Titanium Dioxide.

• Is this good for EXTREMELY fair skin? I have a hard time ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like all of the subtle different shades that are offered in the bronzer however there was a little bit of patchiness when i went to apply o my face. " in 1 review
Sarah Jane B.
Clarkesville
Was given to me as a gift, so I’m unaware of the economic value. I’m very pale, so I use this to contour and it works perfectly! Easy to apply and looks cute. Would recommend.
Kendall B.
Waycross, GA
This is not my favorite bronzer, but I have been a Physicians Formula fan since 2007, so I tend to pick up new products just to give them a shot. This does have a smoot application, but if you are looking for a bronzer that is going to pop, I wouldn't suggest this one. I don't feel like it's incredibly long lasting and I don't regret my purchase, but I don't think I would buy it again
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This is my fave bronzer. I love the packaging, it even comes with a mirror and a little brush hidden underneath. It's not to light and not too dark. You can build this product up.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Omg I love this bronzer. One of my favorites, especially within this brand. I switch between a couple different ones in this brand but this one is a go-to for summer glow! And the case it comes in is pretty cute too!
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
Can I just say that this is the best bronzer ever!!! It is very versitiale it can be either cool toned or nice and warm depending on your skin tone. Great formula and easy to blend out! A must have!
Kristin W.
Nope this bronzing powder is terrible. Don't ever get it. I actually don't think they really sell these anymore as they just seem to only come in those 3 packs you see at the discount stores some times.
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
This is the best bronzer ever! I got it ln christmas and use it like every day, the colour is beautiful in pale skin, has a little sparkle so ita perfect to go out and parties also, perfect to have in the purse because is really small and have a little mirror in the back. I love, excelent quality to a really low price, my favorite product ever.
Fernanda L.
San Antonio
Absolutely recommend. If you are trying to look glowy and have a healthy sun kissed look this is the product for you. Does not leave skin feeling nasty or dewy , I wear this alone with no other product on the go & feel radiant and achieve a sun kissed look without too much effort. I absolutely love the golden specks that it leaves behind, and absolutely recommend.
Gabryelle E.
Found this at Tuesday Morning and I have fallen for it! I am pretty fair/pale and have a hard time finding a bronzer that isn't too harsh on my skin tone. This is a perfect mix of a cool tone bronzer and very light highlighter/shimmer. Can not live without this!
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
Too shear for how I like my bronzer and too much glitter for my liking. I love physicians bronzers but this one fell short for me. It's hard to get it to transfer onto my bronzer brush. I'll keep trying different ones but will not be getting this particular bronzer again.
Sarah M.
Is this good for EXTREMELY fair skin? I have a hard time finding bronzers that work on me because when i say I'm "fair skinned" I am honestly white as a ghost all year round....