Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Blush uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For a luxurious blushing glow! 100% pure cashmere extract. Oil-free. Paraben-free. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Non-comedogenic. Classic & Luxurious Blushing Glow. Ultra-luxurious blushing powder with the classic look and feel or cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished. Pearlescent blushing shades are del. see more...

• How would you compare this blush to their booster line blushes. B...2 Answers
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Great blush is true to color and pigment-rich. I don't particularly like the magnetic cardboard compact (without a mirror) or the funky tiny brush that comes with it, though. I'd love to have a regular compact with this product but I'd still probably use my own brush.
Vanessa R.
Los angeles, CA
This is very good blush that has a natural color to it and when you apply it, it leaves your skin smooth and natural. It stays on place all day. The packaging is too cute, it comes with a little brush to apply the blush but I personally don't like to use it.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all physicians formula line and this blush is great as it's creamy and very pigmented and all around perfect for any skin tone
Sammy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this blush so pigmented a little goes a long way everything about it is a pro no cons for me on this product super pigmented absolutely love that so easy to blend  which is a bonus for me and helpful I would definitely buy this blush again in the future
regina  W.
AVA, MO
Its amazing it has good color that gives you the perfect glow amazing my #1 fave that last soo long pretty shimmer they did a awesome job on it this product def buy it you won't regret it :)
Jenn Z.
Salem, OR
I've tried a lot of blushes and this is by far my favorite! I have it in natural and it's the perfect color for me! It goes on so smooth and has just the right amount of shimmer, doesn't make me breakout and feels so light on my face. I would def recommend this to everyone!
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. You get a lot of Blush for the price you pay, but the color fades half way through my work day, i have to re apply.
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Very smooth and good color, doesn't look cakey, the formula is very good, very smooth and gives a natural glow to the skin.
Ann G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to blush when I can't get to my high end blush. Great colors and goes on smooth.
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
I love this blush! Physicians formula is one of my favorite products! :)
oksana s.
Sacramento , Ca
How would you compare this blush to their booster line blushes. Because I have the booster one and I'm not sure if I should get this one.