Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter BronzerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #1 in Bronzer

• Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone and deliver a gorgeous bronze finish.
  • Ultra-rich bronzer formula instantly melts into skin, sealing-in moisture to deliver instant and lasting hydration. Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other.
  • Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.
  • Featuring unique sponge applicator specially designed to be used with creamy bronzer formula.

• Is this really worth the money? Kathleen swears by it but then no...52 Answers
  • If you have fair skin which one would you get? Light or bronzer? ...4 Answers
  • Is this bronzer long lasting?5 Answers
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I don't know what took me so long to try this.. I've been hearing great things about it for a while but I continued to overlook it... BIG mistake! I'm very fair skinned and I use Bronzer for contours but it's very difficult to find one that is just right. It must be matte, very blendable, light enough to look natural on my fair Complexion, and does not leave an orange or muddy looking finish. I can't tell you how many different brands I've been through and have never found one that wasn't just a tad too dark no matter how much I blended it out or it would have that orange undertone. I came across this at A VERY nice price on an online sale and decided what the heck.. Can't be any worse than the rest. What I didn't know is that impulse buy solved my Contouring problems completely! My use dropped the 1st time I applied it. My only is it so soft and buttery that it drinks into my skin and only takes seconds to blend it out perfectly but the color was perfect. A nice light natural looking color that is buildable so one I blend out my first application, I usually do a second one and that leaves me with the best looking contour of my 38yrs. Oh, and did I mention that I'm obsessed with all things scented coconut! That was a huge bonus. Will never purchase any other Bronzer besides this from this day forward
Theresa M.
Review for: Sunkissed Bronzer more...
I recently went back to this bronzer after using a high-end bronzer for a couple of years and realizing that this bronzer is just as good as that one if not better. This product is very buttery, easy to blend into the skin. If you choose sun kissed: it's a nice light bronze color. I have purchased the deeper tone and it was too deep for me borderline orangie--- a lot of people ask if it's muddy in color or if it's orangey oompa and I have to say the Sunkissed color is not like that at all the Sunkissed color is a true bronze color that you can build up by blending gradually.
I love that this has some flecs of shimmer but it's not glittery and it's not fake or cheap looking at all it looks like a high-end formula and it feels like a high-end formula!
I haven't even got to the best part which is how it smells: it smells like a beachy almost a coconut smell: it's very light and unique it's not like anything else I can compare it to fragrance wise It is its own fragrance. When I smell that fragrance I know that's the butter bronzer fragrance it's that unique!
If you have never purchased a bronzer before this is a really good one to start with because of the formula. Sometimes when you get foundation that's a little bit lighter than you expected.. using bronzer is a great way to warm up the color in betwen shades.
Michelle G.
This is a great drugstore bronzer. The hype is definitely real. I would give this 5 stars but it honestly has a pretty heavy price tag in my opinion. The upside is that it goes on very smoothly—no patchiness— and you can really build up how bronzed you would like to apear. At first, I wasn’t 100% impressed but then I realized how much I loved how buildable it is. It doesn’t have such a high pigmentation that you ruin your look if you accidentally go in with a heavy hand. It goes on soft and light and then you work with the product from there. Also, most famously, it has tropical coconut type scent that is just great. If you’re not a fan of scented makeup products or have a particular skin sensitivity to scented products, then you may want to pass on this. However, the scent really doesn’t linger so if you can get through it, it’s definitely worth it. It has a nice little mirror in the compact so I do appreciate that. Last thing, the applicator is comes with, as with most drugstore products is absolutely useless so I would recommend tossing it and just using a fluffy brush. It’s a solid bronzer and definitely worth a try.
⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
This is the best Ultra luxurious butter bronze that I have ever seen in my life and I’m not even kidding because I have seen good but not this good like you can imagine how good it is let me just start by saying that if I had this butter bronzer my hands I would use it probably every single day of my life I’m not even kidding right here like every single day of my life. I would you say probably for mayor dishes for my shows are my everything and I will ask my make up Alma help help her to always put this bronzer on my face because there’s butter brands slays life like no other so I fully fully fully recommend this butter bronzer is the best like you need to get a yes or yes now I know is it’s not gonna write they’re going to run out of bronzers of butter bronzer and you’re going to be like all like to pass in your bed eating popcorn chocolate or whatever you like but the point is that I recommended so you should get it and byeI
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
This bronzer is my go-to drug store bronzer!! I was a little hesitant to purchase just because I thought I might be disappointed as I haven't had much luck with physicians formula before, but I decided to go for it after seeing one of my favorite youtubers (kathleenlights) rave about it. And this bronzer did not disappoint! It's super buttery and blends beautifully into the skin for a natural, warm glow and for only $8 it's a steal!! You can find this at pretty much any drugstore; CVS, Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc. but I believe I found it cheapest at Walmart & CVS. Whenever I wear this bronzer I get compliments and I have gotten three others to try out this product who are now daily users and fell in love with this product just like me. The only reason I give 4 instead of 5 stars is because it sometimes looks a little orangey if I apply too much. But this product is beautiful and my #1 recommendation for anyone looking for a new bronzer on a budget!
KIMI W.
Review for: Deep Bronzer more...
Soft warmth and contour make this product one of the best of all time. You heard that right. ALL. TIME. The formula is smooth and the powder spreads and blends heavenly. It lasts throughout the day and the coconut fragrance makes you feel like you are on vacation. You smell it when you put it on, but the fragrance fades so you don't have to worry about smelling like a coconut all day. It looks "shimmery," but when you put it on, it is just a soft luminescent warmth. It is buildable, but also pigmented, depending in your warmth preference. I bought the "light" bronzer for the winter months, but will definitely purchase the darker shade for summer or for a more intense glow. I would definitely recommend this. It lasts forever, too. I've been using mine almost everyday for two months now, and you still see the ripples from the product stamp! Can't wait to try some more of PF products. For those that are sensitive, these are gluten free, and also VEGAN, which is a great thing!
Lupita M.
Granger, WA
I remember seeing this product get raves about this past year. Although it is a drugstore product it will range anywhere from $9-16 dollars. That can get quite pricey and I know I wasn’t expecting that. I had bought the first one at ulta where it ended up being almost $16 dollars and I was shocked. Also to just realize I had accidentally bought the lighter version and I wanted the original. But I made it work and it wasn’t to light on me it was just very subtle but it still worked fine. I ended up buying the second one at Walmart and it was only $10. So I would stick with Walmart if you really want to buy it. It smells like fruit and coconut, it is a very strong scent. And the powder itself is very soft. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Jennifer W.
This is my favorite bronzer especially from the drugstore. I was hesitant to try it because of the price point I find Physicians Formula to be on the higher price items for drug store so it can be very hard for me to decide to ever purchased anything from them because I find it to be pretty pricey. But there was a lot of hype behind this product when it first came out and Jaclyn Hill recommended it. There are only three Shades but I am able to use a lighter shade. The packaging is gorgeous and very sturdy not cheap packaging which is great. It smells amazing. And just like the name it literally applies and blends like butter. It is so effortless to apply and blend this product you can easily get a very natural look using this product and you don't have to worry about if you accidentally put too much on a very easily Blends gorgeous product I repurchase this many times and if not found anything that comes close to it.
Natasha R.
Review for: Sunkissed Bronzer more...
I feel kind of bad giving this a four star review because it is a great bronzer and I think pretty much everybody loves it I would say that it blends on beautifully there’s no patchiness it’s so smooth I am usually a break out really bad when I Contor are a bronze I don’t know why like with my Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit are usually break out around my job or my cheekbones business are using this butter bronzer I haven’t had that issue in on us and my skin feels really soft in the area that I applied to and I use it every time the only negative for me as I really wish I didn’t have a sent to it I think a lot of companies are trying to send their make up’s and I don’t really like walk around my feet smell like coconuts if it was a subtle smelly be fine I don’t know if it was on when I got something was wrong with it but it smells really strong like coconut sunscreen with chemical hint to it so it doesn’t smell very Siri good it smells kind of like coconut and chemicals and kind of give me a headache and if I put on my make up and later on in the car with my family they’re all like eyes my coconuts again so I can I wish it was either a lighter smell or if it was just unscented I don’t know if they can do it that way but that would be make it just like the best brands are of all timeS
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
OMG! This bronzer is great! Drug store price but luxury quality! This is a matte bronzer so it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter in it. And it is a building type of bronzer. Meaning it is great for beginners. It has good pigment, don't get me wrong. But it's the kind of bronzer that you build up to your own satisfaction. I use the lightest shade since I have a fair skin tone. It isn't too warm of a bronzer so it even works as a quick, light contour on your lazy makeup days. Best part about this bronzer is the smell! It has a tropical, coconut smell! But it's nothing that is overpowering when wearing it on the face. It comes with it's own weird applicator (I just use a face brush) and a mirror for on-the-go application. Nothing wrong with this product!
Emily S.
Newark, DE
I've heard this has a creamy consistency, so what is the best kind of brush/sponge to use to apply this?
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this really worth the money? Kathleen swears by it but then not a lot of people say it's as great as she says it is. I don't want to waste my money if it isn't worth it.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this have any shimmer to it? What's the finish (matte, glittery, satin, etc)?
Monica M.
I have been looking for a new bronzer. I have been using my NYX matte bronzer and have not tried anything new. Is this bronzer good on the skin? Also is it chalky?
Paige W.
Does this irritate sensitive skin because it has a fragrance?