BeautyFaceFace MakeupPhysicians Formula
Butter Believe It! Foundation + Concealer - Fair-to-Light - 1 fl oz

by Physicians Formula

Indulge in this ultra-luxurious, foundation + concealer, infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupua?u Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush, nutrient-rich Amazon. Incredibly creamy texture melts onto skin leaving a natural radiant glow, while our long-wearing, weightless formula provides buildable coverage. Directions For Use: Shake bottle before each use. Color: Shade 2.

Is this good for dry skin? [product:physicians-formula-butter-believe-it!-foundation-concealer-fair-to-light-1-fl-oz]
Has anyone tried this? What did you think? Looking for a medium to full foundation.
What kind of finish does this have? I would imagine that it would be more dewy.
Start your review of Physicians Formula Butter Believe It! Foundation + Concealer - Fair-to-Light - 1 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Physicians Formula Butter Believe It! Foundation + Concealer - Fair-to-Light - 1 fl oz uploaded by Viridiana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Like 👍 for like 👍 thanks 🙏🏻☺️ Hello 👋 Hello 👋 💕💕❤️💕❤️🥰👍🥰👍🥰👍 Es hermosa esta base me ha encantado es súper natural deja la piel en el punto medio de luminosa y mate, me quedo perfecto no marca poros ni líneas de expresión, no oxido, y me duro bien varías horas, no es para nada pesada ni se siente, es para el día a día 💕❤️🥰
Charna H.
Absolutely beautiful finish. Very thick, don't apply too much initially or you'll overdo it and the end result will be cakey. Definitely does well in covering all breakouts and dark undereye issues. Almost has a satin finish. It's been very humid in Ohio this summer and I normally have to wear lotion under most foundation because I have combination to dry skin but this sets perfectly without adding lotion underneath and gives my skin a youthful vibrancy.
Luz Yanira P.
Physicians Formula Butter Believe It! Foundation + Concealer - Fair-to-Light - 1 fl oz uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Awful..! It irritated my skin and got me bumps on my cheeks. When contacted PF Cust Serv to get a returning label to get a refund, they said I was responsible for returning shipping fees, not them. What..? All I could respond was that I wasted my money buying their product and I would throw it to the trash, but I would definitely post my review and the pictures of my skin in the correspondant social media platforms. After a few minutes later, I received a notification from Paypal about a refund deposit in my account and another email from PF apologizing for the incovenient and informing about the refund. Still, dissapointed in the brand because of the way they managed the situation. I do not recommend this product..!
Melissa M.
Howell, NJ
Physicians Formula Butter Believe It! Foundation + Concealer - Fair-to-Light - 1 fl oz uploaded by Melissa M.
I know this gets a low rating and I don’t know why. I got the shade light-medium and it was the perfect match. I put 2 coats of it because one wasn’t enough coverage for me. But I really liked the foundation it made my skin smooth and lasted all night! I recommend it the scent is a bit strong but I really didn’t mind it.
Chase V.
El Arco Iris
Thank you for making me cry in the shower, now people think I am a laughing stock, and I've never been looked at or talked about with such disgust over my makeup! THE HOLY GRAIL OF BEING A CAKEY MESS Zero stars! Okay so, this should be taken off the market immediately this was the worst foundation i have ever tried, I was doing a whole review on the collection and oh my God, my mom was scared when I came home from work and looked at my face, I set the foundation with a powder and it was the Laura Mercier Powder that I always use... so thats indeed, how I knew this foundation was an absolute flop and needs to be removed from any retail store and online, emphasis on texture and trash, literally makes you look like you have absolutely no idea what makeup is and I was apologizing to customers at work and assuring them that I was a makeup artist and this was a new foundation that I thought I would try! I also need to return this as soon as possible and get my money that I wasted back.
Kathy B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Physicians Formula Butter Believe It! Foundation + Concealer - Fair-to-Light - 1 fl oz uploaded by Kathy B.
My favorite foundation this spring! I used to be in love with the Physicians Formula Organic Wear BB cream and CC cream. I was so disappointed last year when they were discontinued, because they had great ingredienta, never clogged my pores, and applied nicely onto my skon no matter how dry I was. This foundation does all of those claims as well! It is a perfect replacement, isnt cakey and is SO luminous and hydrating! We love a hydrating full coverage foundation! Make sure to set this product, though, because it does not set itself at ALL. MSG me for powder recommendations
Miranda P.
Physicians Formula Butter Believe It! Foundation + Concealer - Fair-to-Light - 1 fl oz uploaded by Miranda P.
I really loved this foundation! It’s a satin/velvet finish, definitely not dewy but not super matte either. I have dry skin so I usually only use dewy foundation or else my skin looks really dry and flaky, but this looked flawless and beautiful! It stayed perfect all day, didn’t break apart or anything. Blush and bronzer blended out perfectly on top of it. It does have a strong scent when you’re applying it, but it goes away after a few minutes. I’d recommend this to all skin types!
Logan S.
Salamonia, IN
I like this foundation it was just a little tricky to get it to work well and see which products it works with. The first time I used it I wasn't a fan but the second time I used the tarte shape tape setting powder and really liked how it looked
Hayley H.
Raleigh
Obviously everyone’s preferences are different when it comes to foundation. I personally really like the way this foundation makes me skin look. It’s a really nice natural finish. The fair color is also a really good match for my skin color. This definitely isn’t a long-wearing foundation and won’t hold up against a mask or all day wear. The smell is also intense so if you’re sensitive to smells you might wanna steer clear. I’ve found it applies best with a wet sponge as it really pushes the product into the skin.
Lindsay S.
1,324 reviews
So let me start off by saying you don’t need to use a lot of product maybe half a pump or a little less to get a full coverage from this product again a little goes along way with this foundation when applied to my skin it looked natural but flawless it blends into the skin like a dream my skin looked healthy and had a nice luminous to it but just remember if you apply to much you will look like a hot cakey mess the formula is long lasting as well stayed on my skin throughout and liked as good as when I first applied it. It has a very light coconut smell not to strong or over powdering would recommend to a friend.