BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Are these tweezers sharp or are they on the dull side? 1 Answers
Minna B.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a waste of my money. I did not enjoy it. It was my first time using it and my last time. I got mine from walgreens and it was $10.99. They can improve everything ! I do not recommend but i can not tell you what to and not to buy.
Emily R.
Boonville, IN
I have very little brow hair. I absolutely have to fill in my brows as my daily makeup routine. It only takes a minute with this 3 in 1. Ive tried lots of other brands, like dozens, and this is in my top 3.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Looking for those perfect brows? Get what you're looking for with this kit. Whether you want pencil thin or trendy thick you can accomplish it
Monserrat M.
1630 71st apt D Oakland, CA
Love how it doesn't shimer. It's great for perfect eyebrows. Best one yet you can control how much you are using, with this product.
Kimberly A.
Hutchinson, KS
I love how shimmery this is. I like that it's a self sharpening pencil and that there are different shades of brown to use.
Hillary K.
Lena, MS
This is a great duo for on the go or vacation! Before I was always searching for my sharpener now I don't have to!
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for beginners with shaping eyebrows! Looks very natural, easy to use. Not overpowering.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I love these physician formulas eyebrow stencils because you can shape your brows yourself!
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my everyday must have product i cannot live without ever since trying it
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually found this at the dollar tree!! I gave it 3 stars because the tweezers were horrible but the actual product worked well and for just 1 buck!! I have several back ups and will use
Cynthia S.
Are these tweezers sharp or are they on the dull side?