BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Are these tweezers sharp or are they on the dull side? 1 Answers
Emily R.
Boonville, IN
I have very little brow hair. I absolutely have to fill in my brows as my daily makeup routine. It only takes a minute with this 3 in 1. Ive tried lots of other brands, like dozens, and this is in my top 3.
Minna B.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a waste of my money. I did not enjoy it. It was my first time using it and my last time. I got mine from walgreens and it was $10.99. They can improve everything ! I do not recommend but i can not tell you what to and not to buy.
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
I actually found this at the dollar tree!! I gave it 3 stars because the tweezers were horrible but the actual product worked well and for just 1 buck!! I have several back ups and will use
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Looking for those perfect brows? Get what you're looking for with this kit. Whether you want pencil thin or trendy thick you can accomplish it
Kelsi S.
Sanborn, NY
Made my eyebrows look like they were dipped in bronzer over and over again. I would not recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to look fake.
Cheyenne G.
Toms River, NJ
This is the most handy tool that I ever bought. Never have to worry about looking for tweezers, or an eyebrow brush, it's all in one place
Monserrat M.
1630 71st apt D Oakland, CA
Love how it doesn't shimer. It's great for perfect eyebrows. Best one yet you can control how much you are using, with this product.
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
Horrible. Totally orange. Makes me look like I ate Cheetos with my brows. Might work great for some but for me it is a no go.
Kimberly A.
Hutchinson, KS
I love how shimmery this is. I like that it's a self sharpening pencil and that there are different shades of brown to use.
Hillary K.
Lena, MS
This is a great duo for on the go or vacation! Before I was always searching for my sharpener now I don't have to!
Cynthia S.
Are these tweezers sharp or are they on the dull side?