BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Brow Definer Defines and shapes brows Silky glide-on formula Easy to blend Waterproof The ultimate, all-in-one brow-defining tool: silky and lasting formula in an automatic barrel with built-in sharpener and brush! Use Brow Definer to define and fill in brows for the perfect look anytime!  This easy-to-use automatic pencil glides on easily to help fill in sparse brows for the ideal shape to frame your eyes.  Long-lasting, silky formula is easy to blend for a natural look. Built-in Brow Brush. Removable sharpener on bottom. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Dermatologist approved. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. For information in the USA    ; Net Wt 0.008 oz./ 0.2 g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna D.
Review for: Brown-Beige
Pretty easy product to work with especially if you’re in a hurry, gets the job done fast. It’s very affordable and long lasting as well. Picked mine up at Ulta, I love it and definitely recommend it if you do brows everyday.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
Review for: Brown-Beige
I was impressed by this brow marker. I was never someone who paid any attention to my eye brows but I feel like just a little grooming in this area can really pull a look together and help me feel put together.
tracy r.
Bayville, NJ
If you don't own this, you need to buy it ASAP. I have done the over plucking trend during the 90's and early 2000's - but now that I want fuller brows, I'm not as fortunate! I was previously using another product that was in the form of a pencil, but it ended up just clumping up in my brow, and wouldn't stick when I went to blend it. So much for a $9 brow pencil! I recently purchased this product from PF and immediately fell in love. It goes on super smooth and blends beautifully. The best part? It lasts through my workouts at the end of the day. I love that the tip is super fine, so I have complete control over where the product is being placed. I would highly recommend!
Ashley G.
Downers Grove , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love physicians formula! I have never had a bad experience with their products. I was using a pressed powder and brush before I found this pencil. It has great color
Samantha P.
Florence , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the long lasting brows this product gives! Easily fill in brows & conveniently comb through brows with the included brush! Voila! Perfect brows!
Jessica H.
Newark, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for an all natural brow! The color is great. Doesn't sweat off like other pencils do. Great brows all day!
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert

Great color makes those stray hairs stay in place no drag on eyebrow pen love this product. The shade of brown doesn't work for my eyebrows.
Shayauna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well, and at an affordable price. I'm an addict for drugstore products. It takes some getting used to, but it's worth the learning curve.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow pencil it has a very fine point tip so i can make strokes small to look like a real eye brow and easy to use
Jennifer H.
Review for: Brown-Beige
Was. It overly impressed with this one. I have oily skin and wasn't too long before this product started melting off my face. Looked good on the initial application but didn't last unfortunately.