BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Matte bronzer for a natural tan effect!  Bright, shimmery gems for highlighting face and eyes! Includes mirror & brush Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Dermatologist approved Customized Multi-Faceted Finish!  Bronze Gems™ is a versatile, dual-finish bronzer and so much more.  Wear it matte for an all-over tan effect; Wear it bright to add some glamour to your glow.  It s all in the gems and it s all up to you!  Three precious gems are set against a matte bronzing powder, providing total flexibility for a natural matte tan or a shimmery radiant finish for face and eyes.  Just one stroke takes you from dull to radiant in an instant. All-In-One Bronzer, Highlighter & Eye Shadow!  In addition to a bronzer that can be worn matte or bright, this jewel of a palette features gemstones in a shimmery formula for use on face and eyes.  T see more...

• "great product if you are on a budget." in 1 review
  • "It applies very nice I will definitely be purchasing!" in 1 review
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely enjoy using this bronzer and highlight. My skin is olive tone so I use it to warm the contours of my face. I love how it's matte and the highlight is a gentle shimmer. The brush that comes with it is decent and good for on the go purposes. Packaging is sleek. It's a little pricey for drugstore makeup but you can usually find coupons and I believe it is worth the splurge.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Physicians formula is also a top must brand. I love this combo of bronzed and eyeshadow. It looks amazing as bronzer but I've never used as eye shadow
Ive never tried this i heard it is wonderful but i don't know if i could find the fight bronze for my face.
Bekah M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Never disappointed with their products always great!! Goes on nicely and isn't too dramatic
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this. I love that the bronzer is matte. I don't think bronzers should ever be shimmery...so this is right up my alley. The bronzer helps me look sun-kissed in a natural way. You can even put the bronzer in your crease to define your eyes a bit. The Highlight / shadow is so pigmented and beautiful. I typically just put on some primer on my lids and I dab some highlight on and I'm good to go. This is perfect for travel. You can pop it in your beauty bag and get multiple uses out of it. It's a great investment.
Kayla B.
Sacramento
I've been using this product for the past month. I enjoy the color, the quality and the staying power of the product. However I don't like how loose the power is. When I dipped my brush for a small amount of color I got a lot more than I bargained for.
Megan C.
Johnstown, PA
This is a great drugstore find. The bronzer is a little warmer than I prefer, but that is personal preference. I do appreciate that it is matte and still buttery soft and blendable, which is difficult to find in the drugstore. You can use the gold side as a gorgeous highlight or swirl them together for an all over glow.
Hijabi S.
Overall a good product for the price. great shimmer and summer glow. only reservation is that i wish it blended better so you don't have to use a primer. great product if you are on a budget.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians formula is a great makeup and you get a top makeup for a retail store price! I use high cosmetics but buy quite a bit of the physician formula line and love the bronzer from them!
Jenn Z.
Salem, OR
I love that the matte and shimmer portions are separate so I don't have to have one of each. Now I can contour and have a bronze look with the same product. Plus is goes on super smooth and doesn't make me break out. Love it!
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never bought a highlighter product and I'm just wondering if this is pretty easy to use for beginners and if the look will last all day?
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for a good basic highlight. I'm not big in heavy makeup. Is this a good one to use?