BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Would this bronzer work for light skin tones? 1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
love a bronzer that does not make my skin look too dark or too much. this does a great job for me being so vewry pale that it helps me look very flawless and pretty.

i would totally recommend this to anyone who's looking for  light bronzer and not too overwhelming
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
This stuff is amazing! When I need some color, this is my go-to. It’s great because you can add just a touch for a “sun-kissed” look or a bit more for the tanned look. I will forever but this bronzer!
Susie M.
This is probably my favorite bronzer I've ever used. When I first tried it, I remember someone commenting that I looked like I was glowing that day. It doesn't make me break out, which is a huge plus. It is just slightly sparkly, which is great for that sun-kissed look.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
I love this bronze because it matches my face and looks like I got a nice tan at the beach. I am all about my makeup looking natural. It is worth the price and lasts me a long time. Very easy to blend and I do not have to use a lot. I would recommend to others!!
Tarrah T.
This and their butter bronzer are my two favorite bronzer sat the drug store. The formula is great and they're not too orange or too warm. I'm pale skinned and I honestly couldn't see the light one working on anyone much dark than I am. I do recommend if you're fair though.
Grace S.
Fredericksburg, VA
GREAT product for the winter time, and/or if you have fair skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is a very easily buildable product that will last all day long on my face. It is very easy to blend with other products and into your skin. i recommend this product.
Rebecca W.
Portland , OR
I really love physicians formula b cause it's really good quality and you can find it at Ross for super cheap! I got a couple different ones from this brand in both a matte finish and a shimmery finish! It's super easily to apply and last all day! I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Mikala D.
Magnolia, AR
Bronzer is a must have for summer time. I love being able to add it atop of my liquid foundation instead of powder. This bronzer is super easy to blend and has a matte finish. I have always and continue to love Physicians Formula and this bronzer is no different!
Jennifer  P.
This is a great bronzer for my skin it is not very expensive it's affordable and can be bought at Walmart. It gave me shimmer not too much but just enough, easy to use good product. Physicians Formula® City Glow™ Bronzer 6446 Paris .38 oz. Box
Lauren F.
This bronzer is okay, physicians formula makes better bronzers than this one. The color is OK it's kind of light. I wouldn't use this for contouring but it is easy to blend. I don't think I would buy it again there are other bronzers that I love more.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
Would this bronzer work for light skin tones?