Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Highlight + Contour Palette
- Define your features & enhance your glow
- Universally-flattering shades feature a blendable and buildable formula
- Luxurious angled contour brush allows for perfect targeted application for highlighting and definition.
Talc, Mica, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Maltodextrin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, PTFE, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Inositol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide.
May Contain: Carmine (ci 75470), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891).see more...
Top Questions See all 118 Q&A
- "this is a fantastic dupe for the becca x jaclyn hill champange glow palette. the formula is quite powdery, but it's extremely pigmented and looks beautiful on the skin if you use a light hand. the packaging is on the bulky side, and the brush that comes underneath is very cheap and flimsy. i wouldn't recommend using the brush for contouring, but it might work to apply your highlight or blush. i recommend purchasing this at ulta when they have a bogo sale. #contest" in 21 reviews
- "very good if you have fair or pale skin, they are very shimmery though so be warned. i prefer not to be over powered with shimmer but my sister absolutely loved it." in 19 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos