BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Luminous bronzing Sun Stones provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Iridescent bronze and gold blend together for a gorgeous and glowing bronze effect. Unique Sun Stones provide the soft, smooth look of a loose powder without the mess.

Nylon-6. Silica. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Magnesium Stearate. Ethylhexyl Palmitate. Octyldodecanol. Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Lecithin. Diisostearyl Malate. Inositol. Maltodextrin. Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract. Ethylhexylglycerin. Retinyl Palmitate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Caprylyl Glycol. Phenethyl Alcohol. Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides. Mica. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. Tin Oxide. Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this bronzer have any shimmer in it?4 Answers
Yesenia V.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Shimmer Light To Medium (Pack of 2) more...
I had one of these with little hearts instead of balls if it’s the same product i used it till i couldn’t anymore. Very pretty sheen, no glitter but a sheen
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I had this product some time ago, and never repurchased it, because there was really no color payoff, and the little balls were such a pain in my butt!
Natasha N.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I love the Physician's Formula bronzers!! They leave such a healthy glow, especially when my face is lacking in the winter. Lasts forever too!
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I am a huge fan of the bronzed beads. They last a pretty long time too and brush them around for the perfect touch of bronzing glow!
Jessica H.
THE BEST bronzer on the market!! 😍😍😍
I have gone through about 4 in the 4 years I've been using it. It is the PERFECT coloring.
angela o.
Milton, MA
I use bronzer all year around. And this is the only brand that I will use I highly recommend any of their argon oil lines as well
Maya G.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product! very nice realistic glow, as if you actually got a tan from being out in the sun. lasts very long on your face
Shaylyn T.
Webster , NY
Review for: Light to Medium more...
Great color and lasts a long time. Expensive for a drug store product, but it lasts a while so it's worth it. Blends nicely!
Heather D.
Columbus, GA
Good product for the price. I like the balls because if you drop it you just lose some and the whole compact doesn't bust.
Kara I.
Columbia, KY
My issue is that this powder tends to spill out and get all over my other things in my makeup bag. Otherwise, I like it.
Deborah B.
Sun City, AZ
Does this bronzer have any shimmer in it?