BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Luminous bronzing Sun Stones provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Iridescent bronze and gold blend together for a gorgeous and glowing bronze effect. Unique Sun Stones provide the soft, smooth look of a loose powder without the mess.

Nylon-6. Silica. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Magnesium Stearate. Ethylhexyl Palmitate. Octyldodecanol. Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Lecithin. Diisostearyl Malate. Inositol. Maltodextrin. Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract. Ethylhexylglycerin. Retinyl Palmitate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Caprylyl Glycol. Phenethyl Alcohol. Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides. Mica. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. Tin Oxide. Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this bronzer have any shimmer in it?4 Answers
Amie L.
Somers, CT
Love this product! It gives a beautiful glow to the face. It does go on light but us very build able so a great product for those who don't always want too much color. Love the design. The beads are super cute!
Danielle W.
This product is so much fun to use! I love the little balls, they are so much fun! I like to add a little bit of glow to my skin sometimes and Physicians Formula makes some of the greatest products.
Reggie G.
Mission, KS
This container seems to last forever! It has good color pay off but is shimmery so if you want something matte, don't choose this. However, I liked it fairly well. Great for in the summer.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
It's a good bronzer if you want a natural bronzed look. with any bronzer, use a light hand unless you want to look like a jersey shore queen lol. I'm from Jersey and even I don't want that haha. It can be messy though so be careful.
Amber D.
Millsboro, DE
I love love love this bronzer and I'll never use another! I've had the same one for over a year, the beads hang around for quite awhile and I think they help evenly cover versus a pressed bronzer!
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
I do not know if it is because I am so pale, but this really looked ridiculous on my skin. I gave it to my son, because he is darker and wears it better. He liked it.
magaly a.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I love physicians formula I've used it for years this product with your brush u swirl it around and doesn't get that much product just a perfect amount you need
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I love this bronzer sooooooo much it gives me a natural glow and I love that is comes with a brush and like a sponge so you don't have to go out and buy a brush
Yaimee O.
I love Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow Boosting Sun Stones! It gives me a beautiful natural tan skin tone. I would purchase this product a million times.
Noelle W.
Derwood
Review for: Light to Medium more...
It’s a nice color but the packaging is the most inconvenient thing in the whole entire world I can’t get myself to struggle with the packaging to use it anymore
Deborah B.
Sun City, AZ
Does this bronzer have any shimmer in it?

back