BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Luminous bronzing Sun Stones provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Iridescent bronze and gold blend together for a gorgeous and glowing bronze effect. Unique Sun Stones provide the soft, smooth look of a loose powder without the mess.

Nylon-6. Silica. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Magnesium Stearate. Ethylhexyl Palmitate. Octyldodecanol. Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Lecithin. Diisostearyl Malate. Inositol. Maltodextrin. Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract. Ethylhexylglycerin. Retinyl Palmitate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Caprylyl Glycol. Phenethyl Alcohol. Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides. Mica. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. Tin Oxide. Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this bronzer have any shimmer in it?4 Answers
Kayla D.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Light to Medium more...
This is the very first bronzer I have found to be in love with. It is the perfect golden glow for my skin tone. I always shop at Walmart for Physicians Formula.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
I really like this product! For me, its better as a highlighter than a true bronzer because it does have a shimmer effect. I love the buffer pad and brush that comes with it. It looks so natural when applied, no orange tint, but you can layer for more drama. It does have a slight scent which I don't mind but it says it has bo scent. Overall I would buy again. It's affordable, and looks so pretty.
Kaitlin M.
London, OH
I'm back and forth when it comes to this product. It's a good bronzer for my skin tone sense I'm very pale. But I feel like if someone wanted to use this who has a darker skin tone it'd end up as a bronzer. Also the balls fall out constantly and it's hard to pick up product at first but once you get the hang of it it's a good bronzer for light complexions.
Bridget Y.
I found this on sale at Rite-Aid and it's in the shade light-medium. I've never used a product like this before so it's very interesting. I just take a big fluffy blush and swirl it all around over the beads to get the colors on it and then put it all over my face where I want my bronzer to go and sometimes I put it on my shoulders or legs to look extra shimmery and bronzy. It doesn't smell very good but that's okay.
Kristen W.
I tried to like this bronzer, I really did, but it has no color pay off at all, even as a highlighter. It's almost impossible to get any on the brush because the beads all slide around and are too hard. The beads like to hop out of the container at the worst times possible. I am a pale girl, I don't see how this can not show up on me. I love the idea of the little beads, I love the way it looks, but I've been using this for over a year and I just can't like it. Maybe I'll try the pressed powder in this brand, but I'm pretty frustrated, so probably not even that.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
I was excited about his product because it reminded me of the Guerlain pearls a little bit. However, I think this product really fell flat. There's was no pigmentation just a slight shimmer. I tried using the brush that came with it as well as several of my own. Also the packaging did not function well. It was very hard to get the cover back on correctly.
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I really like the shimmer that this bronzer gives my skin and it adds a really nice glow on top of my tan. The only thing I didn't care for were the beads. It looks cool in the packaging but it is kind of a pain to get a decent amount of powder on any brush until the beads start breaking up a bit. I do like physician's formula so next time, I will probably just go with a pressed bronzer instead. It does last a while though!
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
One of my favorite bronzers to use in the summer. The sponge that comes with is a little rough so I used my own makeup brushes. It blends well and gives a natural glow instead of looking over baked. I'm very fine complexed and it brings out a radiant glow.
CHELSEA B.
I love this bronzer. It is perfect for my skin tone in the light to dark. For its price it is truly magical. I have bought it about 4 different times. It is a good buildable product and I love that it is shimmery. I definitely will keep buying this bronzer. It is great that it is noncomedogenic, that is important for my acne-prone skin!
Mariana G.
I use it as a highlighter and it gives me a very nice glow on my cheekbones. I tried using it as a bronzer but I don't really like how shiny it would be as a bronzer so I found it better as a highlighter. It's pigment is pretty good.
Deborah B.
Sun City, AZ
Does this bronzer have any shimmer in it?

back