BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Instant & Lasting Luminous Bronze Glow! with Glow Activator Technology A Bronzer with Benefits! Luminous bronzing Sun Stones provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Iridescent bronze and gold blend together for a gorgeous and glowing bronze effect. Unique Sun Stones provide the soft, smooth look of a loose powder without the mess. Our Exclusive Blend Glow Activator Technology provide Tripe-Action Bronze Boosting that helps to enhance and extend the life of your tan glow and improve skin s clarity and radiance. Mistake Proof Formula Stain Free. Streak-Free. Orange-Free. Odor-Free. Brush or Buff on a Bronze Glow Ultra-chic jar includes a soft, fan shaped bronzer brush for all-over face application and a luxurious puff, perfect for dusting bronzer on d collet . Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologi see more...

• Does this bronzer have any shimmer in it?4 Answers
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow Boosting Sun Stones
  • "They last a pretty long time too and brush them around for the perfect touch of bronzing glow!" in 1 review
  • "It does go on light but us very build able so a great product for those who don't always want too much color." in 1 review
  • "This bronzer gives you such a beautiful natural looking bronze glow it has shimmer but not to much to the point where you can't contour with it." in 1 review
  • "It was the right amount of bronze." in 1 review
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have had these bronzer beads for a very long time. I would say i have had these about two years, and i still have tons of product left. I love the little brush that comes with it. I actually use another brush to swipe the beads, then i apply to my cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin. I'm a tanner, so every time i use these, it just brings my tan out even more. I cant believe i still have as much product left as i do. I give these little beads 5 stars for quality, and how long it lasts. I am a fan of physicians formula, and will continue to use their products.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
I really like this product! For me, its better as a highlighter than a true bronzer because it does have a shimmer effect. I love the buffer pad and brush that comes with it. It looks so natural when applied, no orange tint, but you can layer for more drama. It does have a slight scent which I don't mind but it says it has bo scent. Overall I would buy again. It's affordable, and looks so pretty.
Kaitlin M.
London, OH
I'm back and forth when it comes to this product. It's a good bronzer for my skin tone sense I'm very pale. But I feel like if someone wanted to use this who has a darker skin tone it'd end up as a bronzer. Also the balls fall out constantly and it's hard to pick up product at first but once you get the hang of it it's a good bronzer for light complexions.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
I was excited about his product because it reminded me of the Guerlain pearls a little bit. However, I think this product really fell flat. There's was no pigmentation just a slight shimmer. I tried using the brush that came with it as well as several of my own. Also the packaging did not function well. It was very hard to get the cover back on correctly.
Mariana G.
I use it as a highlighter and it gives me a very nice glow on my cheekbones. I tried using it as a bronzer but I don't really like how shiny it would be as a bronzer so I found it better as a highlighter. It's pigment is pretty good.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: 7330
I was surprised and VERY impressed with this product. I just purchased it on an impulse and now it's one of my favorite natural-looking subtle bronzers! I don't hear anyone talk about this and don't understand why!! It is super easy to use, applies nicely, stays on the skin for a good amount of time, and gives such a natural bronze to the face! I can't say enough great things about this! But it, you won't regret it!!!
Linda M.
Review for: 7330
Physician's Formula products are high quality and a trusted brand. I found this product difficult to use as the "stones" would roll out of the container as I tried to use the applicator pad. It did seem to work slightly better with a brush, but I'd prefer their other bronzers over this one.
Olivia D.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: 7330
This product had an interesting design with the stones, but I don't think there was much of a purpose for it. The bronzer was pretty shimmery so beware if you don't want glitter in your bronzer. The color was nice but I wouldn't pay this price for it
Bridget Y.
I found this on sale at Rite-Aid and it's in the shade light-medium. I've never used a product like this before so it's very interesting. I just take a big fluffy blush and swirl it all around over the beads to get the colors on it and then put it all over my face where I want my bronzer to go and sometimes I put it on my shoulders or legs to look extra shimmery and bronzy. It doesn't smell very good but that's okay.
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I really like the shimmer that this bronzer gives my skin and it adds a really nice glow on top of my tan. The only thing I didn't care for were the beads. It looks cool in the packaging but it is kind of a pain to get a decent amount of powder on any brush until the beads start breaking up a bit. I do like physician's formula so next time, I will probably just go with a pressed bronzer instead. It does last a while though!
Deborah B.
Sun City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this bronzer have any shimmer in it?