Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Shimmer Bronzer uploaded by Kimberly G.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow - Enhancing Pressed Shimmer Bronzer Light to Medium is an ultra-luxurious shimmery bronzing powder that provides an instant and lasting shimmery bronze glow. With exclusive concentrated bronzing micropearls deliver an ultra-shimmery, glamorous sunkissed glow. Formulated with Glow Activators Technology it provides Triple-Action Bronze Boosting that helps enhance and extend the life of your tan glow and improve skin's clarity and radiance. Sliding bronzer brush and mirror included.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate / Hexastearate / Hexarosinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Inositol, Laureth-7, Maltodextrin, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I use this in the summer all the time, it adds a great glow to your ready tan skin and also adds a bit of color and glow to your skin in early summer before your tan has really started to build. I use this as an all over bronzer and it never let's me down. It has a really nice color that isn't too orangey as most other products. I do not use this product on my face though as it does have some shine to it and looks a bit muddy on the face. Great product for the price!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love this bronzer. It's my go to summer bronzer. You can use this all year round. I prefer it in the summer because of the shimmer, I think it looks good in the sun. It's worth it. I would recommend this.
Erica V.
Costa Mesa
Love the color. Wish there was an easier way to apply it. The bottom part with the color in it is always breaking or coming unscrewed and the powder breaks and ends up getting everywhere.
Wendy C.
Whittier
It's a good product, I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for an affordable bronzer. It's somewhat easy to blend, it has pigment and it's a little sheer. It's not long lasting, if you use a setting spray then yes it would last longer.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL
Physician's Formula makes THE best affordable bronzers! This Bronzer Booster is my favorite one and the packaging makes it very convenient when it needs to be. It gives me a very subtle glow; it's very flattering on most skin tones I think. I had light-med skin.
shareen s.
I love this bronzer. The color is great (i use light/med) and the retractable brush is actually usable unlike most that come with the product. The powder goes on smooth and gives skin a very glowy bronze look.
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
The packaging is the worst. It is bulky because it has a brush in it. The brush is terrible. It has a retractible part that does not always stay open to use the brush. The bronzer is also very orange toned.
Gledys H.
I LOVE THIS BRAND, I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS ONE IS THAT IT'S LIGHTER THAN MY LAST SHADE, I WEAR IN THE PLACE OF FACE POWDER.
alejandra r.
Aromas, CA
I love this bronzer! It's my go too... Especially because it's for light to medium skin tones... Doesn't make me look muddy.
Rachael B.
In the summer the shimmer is really fun and works with or without full makeup. The brush is the perfect little complement..