Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Shimmer Bronzer uploaded by Slayahontas S.Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Shimmer Bronzer uploaded by Kimberly G.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow - Enhancing Pressed Shimmer Bronzer Light to Medium is an ultra-luxurious shimmery bronzing powder that provides an instant and lasting shimmery bronze glow. With exclusive concentrated bronzing micropearls deliver an ultra-shimmery, glamorous sunkissed glow. Formulated with Glow Activators Technology it provides Triple-Action Bronze Boosting that helps enhance and extend the life of your tan glow and improve skin's clarity and radiance. Sliding bronzer brush and mirror included.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate / Hexastearate / Hexarosinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Inositol, Laureth-7, Maltodextrin, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I use this in the summer all the time, it adds a great glow to your ready tan skin and also adds a bit of color and glow to your skin in early summer before your tan has really started to build. I use this as an all over bronzer and it never let's me down. It has a really nice color that isn't too orangey as most other products. I do not use this product on my face though as it does have some shine to it and looks a bit muddy on the face. Great product for the price!
Jodi F.
Burnsville
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this until I couldn’t find it in the shelf. It is long lasting!! I did reapply from time to time if it was humid. It is slightly true to its color, I have light medium skin tone and it looked liked I had been tanning, in a good way. I got compliments all the time. Cons- I wish I didn’t hav to hold the brush down with my finger and it locked in place! I would definitely buy again if I could find it.
Slayahontas S.
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Shimmer Bronzer I received this product as a gift and I think that is beautiful for a subtle golden body highlight. I think it would look ashy if I used it on my face but on my body, it definitely boosts my skin tone to look healthy and bronze. I like it!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love this bronzer. It's my go to summer bronzer. You can use this all year round. I prefer it in the summer because of the shimmer, I think it looks good in the sun. It's worth it. I would recommend this.
Wendy C.
Whittier
It's a good product, I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for an affordable bronzer. It's somewhat easy to blend, it has pigment and it's a little sheer. It's not long lasting, if you use a setting spray then yes it would last longer.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL
Physician's Formula makes THE best affordable bronzers! This Bronzer Booster is my favorite one and the packaging makes it very convenient when it needs to be. It gives me a very subtle glow; it's very flattering on most skin tones I think. I had light-med skin.
shareen s.
I love this bronzer. The color is great (i use light/med) and the retractable brush is actually usable unlike most that come with the product. The powder goes on smooth and gives skin a very glowy bronze look.
Erica V.
Costa Mesa
Love the color. Wish there was an easier way to apply it. The bottom part with the color in it is always breaking or coming unscrewed and the powder breaks and ends up getting everywhere.
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
The packaging is the worst. It is bulky because it has a brush in it. The brush is terrible. It has a retractible part that does not always stay open to use the brush. The bronzer is also very orange toned.
Gledys H.
I LOVE THIS BRAND, I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS ONE IS THAT IT'S LIGHTER THAN MY LAST SHADE, I WEAR IN THE PLACE OF FACE POWDER.