Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Shimmer Bronzer uploaded by Kimberly G.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Instant & Lasting Shimmery Bronze Glow! New! Glow Activator Technology Sliding bronzer brush Mirror included Mistake-Proof Formula Stain-Free Streak-Free Orange-Free Odor Free A Bronzer with Benefits! Ultra-luxurious shimmery bronzing powder provides an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Exclusive concentrated bronzing micropearls deliver an ultra-shimmery glamorous sunkissed glow. Our Exclusive Blend: Glow Activator Technology provides Triple-Action Bronze Boosting that helps to enhance and extend the life of your tan glow and improve skin s clarity and radiance. A True Beauty Accessory! Ultra-chic compact includes plush, sliding bronzer brush, mirror and gold handle for ultra-convenient & fashionable bronzing on-the-go! Hypoallergenic.  Fragrance Free.  Dermatologist Approved. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula makes THE best affordable bronzers! This Bronzer Booster is my favorite one and the packaging makes it very convenient when it needs to be. It gives me a very subtle glow; it's very flattering on most skin tones I think. I had light-med skin.
Gledys H.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS BRAND, I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS ONE IS THAT IT'S LIGHTER THAN MY LAST SHADE, I WEAR IN THE PLACE OF FACE POWDER.
Erica V.
Newport Beach, CA
Love the color. Wish there was an easier way to apply it. The bottom part with the color in it is always breaking or coming unscrewed and the powder breaks and ends up getting everywhere.
Wendy C.
Whittier
It's a good product, I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for an affordable bronzer. It's somewhat easy to blend, it has pigment and it's a little sheer. It's not long lasting, if you use a setting spray then yes it would last longer.
shareen s.
I love this bronzer. The color is great (i use light/med) and the retractable brush is actually usable unlike most that come with the product. The powder goes on smooth and gives skin a very glowy bronze look.
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
The packaging is the worst. It is bulky because it has a brush in it. The brush is terrible. It has a retractible part that does not always stay open to use the brush. The bronzer is also very orange toned.
alejandra r.
Aromas, CA
I love this bronzer! It's my go too... Especially because it's for light to medium skin tones... Doesn't make me look muddy.
Rachael B.
In the summer the shimmer is really fun and works with or without full makeup. The brush is the perfect little complement..
Natasha B.
Belews Creek, NC
This is one of my favorite drugstore bronzers. It goes on easy and is very light.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer. It's my go to summer bronzer. You can use this all year round. I prefer it in the summer because of the shimmer, I think it looks good in the sun. It's worth it. I would recommend this.