Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer

by Physicians Formula

This bronzer with benefits provides an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze.

Lightweight powder glides on smoothly for a totally uniform and even, healthy-looking tan glow.

Formulated with Glow Activators, an exclusive infusion of vitamins, moisturizers and antioxidants that provide mistake-proof Triple-Action Bronze Boosting.

NOTE: Due to high demand for this product, we have multiple suppliers and the ingredient listings may be slightly different. Please refer to the ingredient list on the actual product packagingor call our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-227-0333 with any concerns or questions on ingredients.

Ingredient List #1: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Inositol, Lauroyl Lysine, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phospholipids, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Ingredient List #2: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Inositol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

This is my go to drug store bronzer when I’m in a pinch and can’t make it to Ulta. What’s your drug store choice when it comes to bronzers ?
Is this product good for really fair skin? I’ve tried a lot of bronzers but some end up looking too orange and muddy.
Is this bronzer got for light skin tones? And does it break you out?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer!
Product Highlights
this bronzer is part of my everyday look. i like it very much, however, i would rather it be less shiny and more matte. it does wear off but i usually don't wear any foundation underneath to set it on. in 20 reviews
...when you're going for that victoria secret angel glow. if you don't have fair skin, don't expect it to bronze you up, it will just give a soft defused glow. i've rephrased many times and always enjoy it.in 19 reviews
a month agoMontrose , CO
Review for: Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer, Light to Medium, 0.3 Ounce Physicians Formula
This is my go to bronzer. It's the perfect shade for me not to orangey and not to cool toned. I use it as a contour most of the time because I feel like contour is to harsh and this one gives me a more natural shading effect. It's definitely the best in the drug store game.
8 days agoVineland, NJ
Review for: Medium to Dark
This is one of my favorite bronzers. It has a lot less harmful ingredients and it’s super easy to blend. The color look los very beautiful in my skin and gives a beautiful matte finish. I will definitely recommend to others.
19 days agoBattle Ground, IN
Honestly, I'm not too crazy about this formula. I feel like there is absolutely no change in the way my skin looked after applying it and it's very sheer. My mom loved this stuff and so I gave it a try but I ended up giving it to her anyway because it just was not for me. Maybe the Butter Bronzer is better but I haven't tried it yet just because I was pretty disappointed with this one from Physician's Formula.
2 months ago
I’ve used this for years and I still love it! The trick is to get it on your brush and then to swirl the brush in the mirror so you don’t get too much that makes you look like you have dirt on your face
a month agoSaukville
Review for: Light to Medium
I have been using this since my freshman year of high school! It has been my go to! Very pigmented but is easy to blend out! It has some shimmer in it that gives you the perfect bronze like glow!! Love!
3 months agoCanton, NY
Review for: Light to Medium
This product worked good but I’m very pale so it was a little too orangey for my skin tone but for a cheap bronzer it worked fairly well ! Also a lot of product in this container !
2 months ago
I'm a huge fan of drugstore makeup just because I feel like the price point doesn't dictate the quality of a product. I bought this because of the positive reviews surrounding it and was very happy by it. I have fair skin so this bronzer was just the right shade where it gave the appropriate amount of color to my face without being overbearing. There's also a lot of product that is inside. I definitely would recommend.
4 months agoFoxboro, MA
Review for: Light to Medium
Love this bronzer! Can’t go wrong with this price point and being able to get at drugstore. Comparable to Clinique sun kissed bronze but almost half the price! I contour with this then put my blush on. I have fair skin and this looks soooo good on and gives myself a nice glow. When in summer I even can use all over to even out my tan.
2 months agoCaldwell
Review for: Light to Medium
Go to bronzer! I use it all over my face to make my skin look more tan. I've used it for years even as a setting powder if needed. A little bit goes a long way, you don't want to look like you have an orange face if used too much. Love this product.
3 months ago
Review for: Light to Medium
Absolutely recommend this product from a “glow from within” look. It doesn’t appear the bronzer is on top of your skin, it just seems like you have a glow from the sun. It’s inexpensive and I prefer it to Benefit and other more expensive bronzers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...