BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Instant & Lasting Bronze Glow! Glow Activators Mirror on Cap Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Dermatological approved Mistake-Proof Formula Stain-free Streak-free Orange-free Odor-free A Bronzer with Benefits! Provides an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Ultra-lightweight powder provides totally uniform and even, healthy-looking tan glow. Bronzing micro pearls deliver a flawless, radiant finish. Our Exclusive Blend:   Formulated with Glow Activators, a custom infusion of vitamins moisturizers and antioxidants for Triple-Action Bronze Boosting: Kapi Kacchu Seeds & Phospholipids - moisturizes while helping extend the life of your tan glow. Ceratonia Siliqua - carob tree extract works with the skin to naturally enhance a healthy-looking bronze glow. Vitamin C & E - potent antioxidants h see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "i just started bronzing with my contor adn highlight regime and this keeps my glow lasting all day and all night long. the con is its harder to apply need to use very very little, but blends well a little off in color but when used with my setting powered its perfevt" in 2 reviews
Cheyenne S.
louisville
I loved that the brush came with it. It was a fabulous product to test and I would recommend it to my friends.

I am very pale but I honestly believe it would work with any skin tone. I would definitely buy again.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I use to use this all the time . I need to go out and buy another one ! It's easy to blend love the color on my skin! Great for contouring! I have a olive skin type great on my skinđź’•
Alyssa M.
I’ve been using this bronzer since high school and will never use anything else. It is quite hard to find so whenever I see it I can’t help myself from purchasing it!
Ally S.
It's affordable and fairly good for your skin. I highly recommend this brand as a drugstore brand if you are looking for one. They have high quality products that are fairly healthy as far as drugstore make up goes. They have a wide variety of cool up to date products, especially for your face. Fun to apply!!
Kristie K.
I was surprised by this product.  Goes on well not super glittery and works great on the body too. his is perfect for fair skin and gives a slight glow to the skin and looks really natural as if it were an actual glow. I wish there were more colors. And I think a highlight would be great in this package.
Christan F.
Herriman
I absolutely love all physicians products! Especially this bronzer. The biggest con is not being able to sample which bronzer is best for your skin tone. I have bought a couple that were the wrong color for me. This product is buildable. I would reccomend Any of these products.
Lexi J.
If you are looking for an inexpensive way to look as if u have been tanning all day, then look no further than this loose brinzing veil.. Its lightweight & leaves you with a beautiful glow
Sabrina C.
Joplin, MO
I love this product however it is a bit difficult to control how much bronzer is coming into the brush. I have to be extra careful not to over bronze my cheeks and face with this! I would deff buy again as I love the tone of the bronze.
Amalie B.
I liked this product, the bronzer was nice quality and not too orange on my pale skin. However I really disliked the brush. It was very sharp and not really dense enough for the product. With a different brush it would be better I think.
Dri D.
Fort Myers
Perfect bronzer for those with red tone in their face. Plus, it's Physicians Formula and they are one of the best drugstore brands out there. A little goes a long way and the bronze color that comes out is just gorgeous.