Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20 uploaded by Ashley P.Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20 uploaded by Ashley P.Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20 uploaded by Allison G.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Instant Natural Bronze Glow. Multi-tasking and ultra-lightweight BB cream formula delivers skin care benefits with the glowing finish of a bronzer! Featuring Glow Activator Technology for an Instant & Lasting Bronze Glow! Bronzer + BB Cream Benefits. Replaces: Moisturizer, Foundation, Bronzer, SPF 20.  Mistake Proof Formula. Stain-Free, Streak-Free, Orange-Free, Odor-Free.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.84%, Zinc Oxide 1.96% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Butyroyl Pentapeptide-24, Inositol, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Castor Oil Phosphate, Citric Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Maltodextrin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Good but leaves my skin TOO tinted. I usually mix this with my foundation to bronze up my base color, but using it alone makes my skin look like I have a bad tan. It has a sheer/light coverage but there needs to be a larger selection of shades.
Jeannie E.
This product smells amazing! It's long. Lasting and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and nice. I love this product and this line. It's worth the purchase in my opinion! Pricing is fair as well! Try it out!!
Abbey R.
brunswick
I really find that this B.B. cream/bronzer works really well on my skin. It applies evenly and giving a me a good glow and doesn’t make me look orange. It’s a good summer glow when you don’t have the chance to be in the sun.
alejandra g.
Mesa, AZ
This physicians formula bronzer really does a good job in not a fan of bronzer that much bought it only once but anybody out there trying to buy a bronzer I really recommend to buy this brand
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
This is gonna replace my foundation! Light weight feel and covers well! The argon oil makes it super blendable! I applied it with my fingers but may try beauty blender. I have oily skin and it didn't increase oil. I set it with translucent setting powder and lasted good. It wasn't a super hot day when I wore it but warm enough and it didn't melt off just blended in better to my skin! #mymakeupbag
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
I don't use this as a BB cream because the color just doesn't work for my skin, but I do love this as a liquid bronzer! It blends so easily and looks so natural on the skin. It's perfect for summer because it looks beautiful on the skin and is so easy and fast. It has a really nice staying power as well! Definitely recommend!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this product. It is very compatible to my skin tone. It goes onto my skin very softly and doesn't get oily or feel rough on my skin. It leaves my skin with a natural looking glow and subtle shine.  This product is very affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend this product.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This stuff smells good and works. It's not too much coloring just subtle but applies nicely. It didn't get everywhere and the bottle will last you a long time. Well worth the price and the color comes out beautiful.
Kat J.
Austin, TX
Amazing product! Leaves your skin so nourished! Better for tan/olive skin however. Very lendable and a little goes a long way! The color pay off is great however a little too tan for me! Definitely perfect for a more olive based skin tone!
Jasmin P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an okay products if you are new to the tanning game it will prep you for the big boys.... this product will give you a Suttle bronzed look which is very nice ... this is a good product it's not a great one but it goes it's job ...
Meagon O.
Is this like a tinted moisturizor since the name is bronze booster? does it leave your skin orange or looking unnatural???
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Would you suggest this for someone who has oily skin?

Amazon