Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20 uploaded by Ashley P.Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20 uploaded by Ashley P.Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20 uploaded by Allison G.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #74 in BB Cream

Instant Natural Bronze Glow. Multi-tasking and ultra-lightweight BB cream formula delivers skin care benefits with the glowing finish of a bronzer! Featuring Glow Activator Technology for an Instant & Lasting Bronze Glow! Bronzer + BB Cream Benefits. Replaces: Moisturizer, Foundation, Bronzer, SPF 20.  Mistake Proof Formula. Stain-Free, Streak-Free, Orange-Free, Odor-Free.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.84%, Zinc Oxide 1.96% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Butyroyl Pentapeptide-24, Inositol, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Castor Oil Phosphate, Citric Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Maltodextrin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• Is this like a tinted moisturizor since the name is bronze booste...2 Answers
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
This is gonna replace my foundation! Light weight feel and covers well! The argon oil makes it super blendable! I applied it with my fingers but may try beauty blender. I have oily skin and it didn't increase oil. I set it with translucent setting powder and lasted good. It wasn't a super hot day when I wore it but warm enough and it didn't melt off just blended in better to my skin! #mymakeupbag
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Good but leaves my skin TOO tinted. I usually mix this with my foundation to bronze up my base color, but using it alone makes my skin look like I have a bad tan. It has a sheer/light coverage but there needs to be a larger selection of shades.
Liz D.
This is a nice bronzer. I like the color and how it applies but I find it can make my skin appear to be oily. I have oily skin so I have to use this product in moderation. I would say there's room for improvement on this product for oily skinned girls.
Happy H.
This product smells amazing! It's long. Lasting and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and nice. I love this product and this line. It's worth the purchase in my opinion! Pricing is fair as well! Try it out!!
ruth p.
Cullman alabama
This is a pretty good bronzer honestly i use a lot more besides this product but i can rate this a 5 star because it gives you than tan glow without looking orange. Would i recommend it? yes definitely
T. B.
love the glow and coverage provided by this BB cream.  It doesn't have a strong odor and glides across the skin.  I also love the warm highlight it provides and lasts throughout the day
Abbey R.
brunswick
I really find that this B.B. cream/bronzer works really well on my skin. It applies evenly and giving a me a good glow and doesn’t make me look orange. It’s a good summer glow when you don’t have the chance to be in the sun.
Heathere E.
Owensboro
This product made me look like I'd been on a trip to the Bahamas for 2 weeks, but without ever leaving home. It gave me a silky-smooth, bronzed look that looked so beautiful and natural.
Alejandra G.
Taft, CA
This physicians formula bronzer really does a good job in not a fan of bronzer that much bought it only once but anybody out there trying to buy a bronzer I really recommend to buy this brand
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
This bronzer is the best by far I have ever tried! The price is perfect for the full coverage, there is no blots of darkness around ur body like some do cause. Definitely recommend this bronzer!
Meagon O.
Is this like a tinted moisturizor since the name is bronze booster? does it leave your skin orange or looking unnatural???