BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

1st Ever BB Bronzer Multi-tasking formula combines the benefits of a BB Cream with the glowing finish of a bronzer for an instant and lasting bronze glow. Glow Activator Technology Triple-action bronze boosting helps to enhance and extend the life of your tan glow and improve skin's clarity and radiance. Kapi Kacchu Seeds and Phospholipids, Ceratonia Siliqua, Vitamins C and E.

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 6% Inactive Ingredients: TalcSynthetic, Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Mica, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Maltodextrin, Methicone, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Carmine, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 30 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake

Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I wanted a good bronzer for fair skin that looked natural. I feel like this is just that. It doesn't go on too harsh and can be built up. Blends easily and the color looks nice. It's not sparkly and makes you look perfectly sunkissed. I love the added benefits as well: moisturizing, smoothing and brightening. Plus it's mistake-proof since it doesn't streak or have a weird orange tone. It's perfect.
Alizaida G.
Used to love this when I was younger and just getting into makeup. Now that Im older and more knowledgeable abour makeup, and know what really looks good on me, the glitter in this is a NO. I like luminosity, and I dont mund a little bit of shimmer..but glitter?! NO...Too bad because the color is nice and it blends beautifully.
Alex S.
Review for: Light to Medium more...
This bronzer is very pigmented so you do not need a lot. It has some sparkle in it to help you glow and looks great on your skin. Only issue is that if I use too much it can cause some breakouts. Just use in moderation
Lauren N.
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I didn’t like this out of all the other bronzers . It is really hard to build up pigment and you just cannot see this product on the face whatso Ever. Maybe I needed a darker shade? Not sure but just wasn’t a fan
Holly P.
Novi
Love the highlight and glow you get from this as a bronzer. I will use as a blush or highlight as well depending on what look I'm going for. It's so pretty in any of the colors
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I love the finish being not too shiny or too matted. I would recommend this to others. It is great for my skin which is usually more dry. Very easy to apply and a lot goes a long way. I didn't give it five stars because it could be more creamy and less loose powdery.
Grace T.
Review for: Medium to Dark more...
I'd heard great reviews about physicians formula bronzers in general so i decided to get this. It kind of threw me off that there are literally specks of glitter and that there's a pink undertone but it works great as a blush combo with something else. Ended up loving it!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Review for: Light to Medium more...
Ok....I have to say that I think physicians formula makes THE best bronzers! I have 4 or 5 and have never been disappointed. Lasts all day and goes on wonderfully! I always recommend it. I will buy this over any high end bronzer.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
Review for: Bronze more...
If you're looking for a very pigmented affordable bronzer that compares to some if the higher end bronzer, this is it! Although if you're not a fan of a glittery bronzer, this may not be for you!
Katherine K.
Ok, I've got a serious gripe with this bronzer. On the one hand the tone and texture of this is beautiful. I love how easy it is to apply and how impossible it is to overload my brush because of how densely packed the powder is. I love how it just melts into my skin. But I hate, and I mean hateee the fact that there are genuine, bonafide, sparkly definitely there, definitely visible, gold glitter particles scattered throughout. What's the point? What were they thinking? Every time I apply this and remember how much I love the finish I take a closer look and see glitter particles all over my face and it drives me insane.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this bronzer end up looking orange or muddy on lighter skin tones?
Kristen T.
I've been wanting to try this for a while but does it make your skin look oily at all??
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
How does this fare on tan skin tones?
Lizzie N.
South Bend, IN
This is a pretty expensive drugstore item so I was wondering, is this worth the price?
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
How does this fare on tan skin tones?