BY BRONZE BOOSTER

Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, gluten free, oil-free, non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. see more...

Lyndsey D.
Casselberry , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product! I have fair skin so was not sure if bronzer would work on my skin tone, but this gave me a healthy glow that looked natural!! It was perfect on its own or with a little blush on my cheeks for added color.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this recently while CVS was running some great deal on Physicians Formula products. I got the light one as I have light skin. It is very light and I doubt it would show up on medium skin tone or darker. I might get more use out of it in the winter time when I'm paler. I thought the golden part was an overspray, but it's not going anywhere - I swirl my brush in the whole thing for a shimmery glow and avoid the golden part for matter look. The gold makes a great eyeshadow, they both do actually. The bronzer is very nice in the crease.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Pasé de hacer nada de reseñas de maquillaje a muchas haha. No sé supongo que ahora que mi cara anda más o menos me he puesto inconscientemente a usar más maquillaje.
Hoy en particular les hablaré de este bronzer y también aprovecharé de introducirlas a Physician's Formula:
Physician's Formula es una de esas marcas que siempre tuve fichada, con buenos comentarios, buenos ingredientes (OJO no siempre) y algunos productos conocidos en el mundo beauty blogger. Por lo demás es una marca certificada por PETA como cruelty free y entre sus productos es posible encontrar varios veganos y para todos los gustos.
Alexis M.
Lockport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The package is great. But this product is not the best. I really don't recommend this.
Allison M.
Kailua, HI
Pros & cons about this product ?