BY BRONZE BOOSTER

Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, gluten free, oil-free, non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. see more...

Lyra_Kimler K.
Redmond
This product worked amazing for bronzing the face and chizelling the cheeks. I also loved how it doubled as a highliter. Physicians Formula® Bronze Booster Bronzer 6427 Light to Medium .38 oz. Box
Ally S.
It's affordable and fairly good for your skin. I highly recommend this brand as a drugstore brand if you are looking for one. They have high quality products that are fairly healthy as far as drugstore make up goes. They have a wide variety of cool up to date products, especially for your face.
Lyndsey D.
Casselberry, FL
I loved this product! I have fair skin so was not sure if bronzer would work on my skin tone, but this gave me a healthy glow that looked natural!! It was perfect on its own or with a little blush on my cheeks for added color.
Erla B.
Barnstable , MA
I just got this recently while CVS was running some great deal on Physicians Formula products. I got the light one as I have light skin. It is very light and I doubt it would show up on medium skin tone or darker. I might get more use out of it in the winter time when I'm paler. I thought the golden part was an overspray, but it's not going anywhere - I swirl my brush in the whole thing for a shimmery glow and avoid the golden part for matter look. The gold makes a great eyeshadow, they both do actually. The bronzer is very nice in the crease.
xochitl A.
Mebane , NC
Pasé de hacer nada de reseñas de maquillaje a muchas haha. No sé supongo que ahora que mi cara anda más o menos me he puesto inconscientemente a usar más maquillaje.
Hoy en particular les hablaré de este bronzer y también aprovecharé de introducirlas a Physician's Formula:
Physician's Formula es una de esas marcas que siempre tuve fichada, con buenos comentarios, buenos ingredientes (OJO no siempre) y algunos productos conocidos en el mundo beauty blogger. Por lo demás es una marca certificada por PETA como cruelty free y entre sus productos es posible encontrar varios veganos y para todos los gustos.
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
The package is great. But this product is not the best. I really don't recommend this.
Allison M.
Kailua, HI
Pros & cons about this product ?