BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster: Ultra-fine bronze glow for face, body and hair Instant and lasting Glow-activator technology Mistake-proof formula Exotic tropical fragrance for the ultimate bronze goddess effect see more...

Kelley C.
This bronzer booster is okay but I would go a shade lighter than intended results. You do not want to look orange!
Brittani C.
This works great to add a little color to my skin every once in awhile. I don't use bronzer everyday.. Just the days I feel like I need a little color with certain outfits!
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
Even the lightest one comes off orange I'd stay away for light/ pale skin also it gets splotchy even after an hours wear even setting it with a setting spray!
Krystal R.
Brow concealer is a must!!! Helps the brow stay and look flawless. Wether you draw in your eyebrows or just use them to lay them down!
Carolyn Y.
This is okay,., I would say when buying this go a shade lighter, they are very pigmented! And can give off a orange look!
Denise R.
CLARKSVILLE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Two thumbs up for the brow correcter! It makes my eyebrows look nice and smooth.
Miranda G.
SAINT MARYS, GA
Very nice formula and works super well to keep your brows looking wonderful!
Skylynn W.
Works really great!! Adds color to my very pale skin, and lightens up my face.
Nathaly A.
Miami Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bronzer? Yaaaaaas, fantástico este producto completamente recomendado para esas chicas blancas que buscan un color más canela.
Bailee H.
Dallas, TX
Physicians formula continues to impress me with each product I try. THis was no exception.