BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Just what the doctor ordered. Medicated formula with CliniClear Technology™ includes a unique blend of today's most advanced breakout-banishing ingredients. Our Secret Formula: 1. Unique time-release technology delivers Salicylic Acid throughout the day allowing for more gentle, yet as effective results. 2. Clearing botanicals help soothe irritated skin. 3. Ultra-long wear, blendable full-coverage formula. A dose a day keeps the pimples away. Instant visible blemish reduction! 1 hour--80% visible blemish reduction. 8 hours--90% visible blemish reduction. Clinically proven to instantly calm the appearance of inflamed skin and reduce redness. When used daily, can help prevent acne pimples from re-emerging.

Courtney M.
Madison, NC
This concealer is okay. It is on the thick side and dries really quickly so you have to use tiny amounts, work quickly, and blend, blend, blend. I use it more to hide redness and add an extra layer to problem spots like my nose. I do like the look of it if I can get it to cooperate.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Definitely full coverage. Covers blemishes very well. Lasts all day (even through humid, hot weather). Easy to blend. Love the packaging, minimal waste. Doesn't appear cakey. There's honestly nothing bad I can say about this concealer.
Nicole S.
Middle Island, NY
I struggle with acne, but this product definitely helps. It reduces the redness a lot which I love the most and does actually help clear my breakouts, all while it covers so nicely and smoothly.
Nicole C.
West Orange, NJ
I have this in the soft green shade and it covers the red and heals blemishes so well! I'm really happy I purchased this product.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have this in the green one in this type of container and I like it. The packaging is cute and the product does the job.
Stacey D.
Mooresville
More liquid than viscous. I have trouble applying it around the eyes keeping it uniform without it looking strange.
Megan B.
Lawndale, ['', '', '']
Favorite concealer works really great with redness an blemishes I high recommend it love love love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kenzie m.
South Point
Love this concealer thick and a little goes a very long way. Blends well with both a beauty blender and brush.
Erin C.
Lyndhurst, VA
Full coverage concealer. Feels thicker in consistency than other liquid makeup, but blends really well.
Carrie G.
I really like Physicians Formula products. It goes on nicely & has a variety of shades to choose from.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Has anyone every used this? Does it work?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Where can I find this concealer at?