BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Just what the doctor ordered. Medicated formula with CliniClear Technology™ includes a unique blend of today's most advanced breakout-banishing ingredients. Our Secret Formula: 1. Unique time-release technology delivers Salicylic Acid throughout the day allowing for more gentle, yet as effective results. 2. Clearing botanicals help soothe irritated skin. 3. Ultra-long wear, blendable full-coverage formula. A dose a day keeps the pimples away. Instant visible blemish reduction! 1 hour--80% visible blemish reduction. 8 hours--90% visible blemish reduction. Clinically proven to instantly calm the appearance of inflamed skin and reduce redness. When used daily, can help prevent acne pimples from re-emerging.

Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Definitely full coverage. Covers blemishes very well. Lasts all day (even through humid, hot weather). Easy to blend. Love the packaging, minimal waste. Doesn't appear cakey. There's honestly nothing bad I can say about this concealer.
Tiffany G.
This definitely gives a full coverage, I love this product and it works great with my skin.
Merissa K.
Redford, MI
Love it. Wish it had more coverage. Other than that it's a good product. I'd recommend it.
Dulce R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Favorite concealer works really great with redness an blemishes I high recommend it
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Gteat concealer its pigmented and has full coverage and its not pricey at all
Nicole S.
Middle Island, NY
I struggle with acne, but this product definitely helps. It reduces the redness a lot which I love the most and does actually help clear my breakouts, all while it covers so nicely and smoothly.
Nicole C.
West Orange, NJ
I have this in the soft green shade and it covers the red and heals blemishes so well! I'm really happy I purchased this product.
Carrie G.
I really like Physicians Formula products. It goes on nicely & has a variety of shades to choose from.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have this in the green one in this type of container and I like it. The packaging is cute and the product does the job.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
Doesn't exactly heal blemishes but it does a good job helping prevent future breakouts.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Has anyone every used this? Does it work?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this concealer at?