BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

A New Spin on Perfect Skin! Subtle Pearlescent Brighteners and Multi-Vitamin Complex! For an Instant & Lasting Brightening Effect A light coverage foundation blend, perfectly balanced to achieve and maintain a glowing complexion! A Complex of Vitamins and Subtle Pearlescent Brighteners are swirled into this light coverage foundation to provide natural, healthy-looking skin.  Pearlescent Pigments in the lighter spiral provide an instant and subtle brightening effect and soften skin tone.  The Multi-Vitamin Complex promotes a lasting bright and healthy look and helps protect the skin from environmental damage. Enriched with Multi-Vitamin Complex.  Oil-free. Hypoallergenic.  Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic.  Dermatologist approved. For information in the USA   ; see more...

Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Physicians Formula Spiral Liquid Foundation is amazing. I try new products occasionally so I can find what really works for me. This works very well for my unbalanced complexion. It smoothes on your face nicely and blends very well. It really gives you a nice even look and feel. Most foundations are thick and this one is not.
Dixie M.
This product was alright not anything special and did not give me exactly what I wanted in coverage or feel. I like physicians formula other products which is why I purchased this but it was not good enough for me to spend my money on again in the future.
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
When I first saw it I thought it was a nude polish but it turned to be a foundation it's really good for a combinations of dry skin very long lasting it's great to look good I recommend it for others
Addie B.
Atlanta
these products are pretty good but they are not the best quality. The bronzer made my face kind of orange rather than golden brown. Provides good coverage but you have to put a lot of makeup on it to receive the good coverage. Lasts all day and night. Might not purchase again.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Super great product from physicians formula and it is not bad on the face. Love the way it majes my face look especially like it because i dont break out
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Great coverage and blends easily. I liked the weightless feel & appreciated the packaging. For a drug store brand, it does the trick.
Abigail R.
Overland park
I loved this product! It evened out my skin tone and made my skin look bright and glow! It was very lightweight and last all day.
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
I have oily skin and this separated on me, which is so Frustrating! Also their lightest colour wasn't light enough for Me! I just felt it was a complete miss with this One!
Ana G.
Ruim péssimo produto odiei perda de dinheiro não cumpre o que promete uma farsa muito ruim horrível pior mesmo
Becca F.
Calgary, AB
I love this product and keep it on hand always! I discovered it accidentally and haven't looked back!