BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

A light coverage foundation blend, perfectly balanced to achieve and maintain a glowing complexion. Invisible brighteners and multi-vitamin complex provide an instant & lasting brightening effect. Oil-free formula brightens skin without leaving a shiny finish.

Maria B.
Pharr, TX
When I first saw it I thought it was a nude polish but it turned to be a foundation it's really good for a combinations of dry skin very long lasting it's great to look good I recommend it for others
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I love this brightenor. Especially for the proce. I tend to use drugstore makeup over my high end makeup during the week. It is always good to have a back up. It lastes long and highly recommend.-
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Physicians Formula Spiral Liquid Foundation is amazing. I try new products occasionally so I can find what really works for me. This works very well for my unbalanced complexion. It smoothes on your face nicely and blends very well. It really gives you a nice even look and feel. Most foundations are thick and this one is not.
Addie B.
Atlanta
these products are pretty good but they are not the best quality. The bronzer made my face kind of orange rather than golden brown. Provides good coverage but you have to put a lot of makeup on it to receive the good coverage. Lasts all day and night. Might not purchase again.
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR
This product was decent but not my favorite. It went on smooth and covered decently but I didn't find it as "brightening" as I would have liked. Once I wore any powder over it any brightening effect it had was minimal. I would suggest using a transparent powder with this.
Dixie M.
This product was alright not anything special and did not give me exactly what I wanted in coverage or feel. I like physicians formula other products which is why I purchased this but it was not good enough for me to spend my money on again in the future.
Brittany P.
Doesn't blend well and is pretty thick. Not the best for my combination skin. It doesn't make you breakout, but it may dry out your skin. It's mediocre lasting length, wouldn't buy again.
Marian A.
This product is good for brightening under the eyes. It dorsbt leave streaks & very blendable. It is very affordable and can be found at Ulta & local drugstores.
Maricely L.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I have fair skin w a slight summer tan. Light or ivory can be too light on me right now. But this Light/Medium is more like the Mediums in other products. I will be getting the light. Can use this one on my arms & legs.
member-2bb82
Amazing. Im always looking for an amazing concealer and this would have to be on the list. I recommend for anyone looking for a light converage but brightening.