BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-light Coverage for a No-Makeup Look! Invisible Brighteners and Multi-Vitamin Complex provide an Instant & Lasting Brightening Effect A New Spin on Perfect Skin! A light coverage foundation blend, perfectly balanced to achieve and maintain a glowing complexion! A Complex of Vitamins and Invisible Brighteners are swirled into this light coverage foundation to provide natural, healthy-looking skin. Invisible Brighteners (pearlescent pigments) in the lighter spiral provide an instant and subtle brightening effect and soften skin tone. The Multi-Vitamin Complex (vitamins A, C and E) promotes a bright and healthy look and helps protect the skin form environmental damage. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Fee. Oil-Free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.

• I love this brand of makeup, has anyone tried it and if so did yo...4 Answers
Christy C.
Pelham
This is my go to powder foundation. I love how smooth it feels and how light weight it is! My face is acne prone so it helps with that! Highly recommend especially when you can get the gift pack with 3 items! Very affordable
Kimberly M.
The coverage is really good . Last’s a long time. I have oily skin, that breaks easily. Does not make my face break out. Priced around $14. You can buy it at CVS or online. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Ronda G.
Fort Bragg, CA
I HAVE PSORIASIS AND MY SKIN IS VERY DRY. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION IT IS LIGHT MY SKIN CAN BREATH AND IT IT NOT DIFFICULT TO REMOVE WHICH IS AN ISSUE WITH OTHER FOUNDATIONS I HAVE TRIED. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT FOR PEOPLE WITH DRY SKIN ISSUES.
Lisa C.
Buffalo, WV
I love, love, love Physicians Formula makeup! I use this exact foundation, as well as their blush. I have to say that it is well worth the price and lasts a lot longer than other makeup I have used in the past. DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE THIS MAKEUP!
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Was introduced to Physicians makeup through a sample and I must say I love all of their products! Their realistic they work not to heavy so great for on the go everyday life! And their affordable!!
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA
I find this product to be a bit of a waste. The coverage is not good and it has glitter chunks in it which I don't like. Also this brand is very expensive for a "drugstore" product, it was like $16
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I just started using Physicians Formula in the last year and love the quality for the price. It leaves your face looking flawless and doesn't make my skin break out.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
This Physicians Formula Powder is one of my Make Up Bag staples! It's one of my finishing touches and I love it! Leaves my complexion smooth, and flawless!
Arielle B.
I've found that all physicians formula is excellent make up! I have never once bought a product from physicians formula that I didn't absolutely love!!
Catherine A.
Memphis
This has been my go to for years and I have no intention of changing. Easy to match and apply, lasts long and doesn't make my face feel heavy.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love this brand of makeup, has anyone tried it and if so did you like it, and does it go with sensitive skin