Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear Bronzer Refill uploaded by Joanna S.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Beauty That s Sustainable. New! Bamboo Silk Conditions Tones Lifts Highly sustainable, nutrient-rich and illuminating Bamboo Silk Powder delivers skin-renewing & skin-conditioning benefits for the ultimate bronze glow: Remineralizes - Revives skin with essential minerals needed to maintain an even skin tone, texture & healthy-looking complexion Rebalances - Absorbs excess oil for a fresh, comfortable feel and finish without a drying effect. Restores - Smoothes skin surface and blurs fine lines while providing a toning & lifting effect that begins upon application. Packaging That s Sustainable Bronzer Refill fits easily into the Bamboo Compact with magnets to keep it in place.  Your empty refill pan can be recycled and the Bamboo Compact can be reused. Bamboo is a highly renewable resource and its natural sustainability, durability and beauty make see more...

Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was somewhat disappointed with this bronzer. I have tan skin so it's very hard to find bronzers that are dark enough to work as a contour for. I thought this one would make the cut but unfortunately it did not. It may work for lighter skin tones but for me it did not.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good bronzer. I liked it for a long time. However I feel that high end products probably have more pigmentation overall. This is fully matte, which bronzer should be! I think if I were to buy another bronzer though, I would get a higher end product.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this product because it was so pretty in the store, but didn't love the wear time. It seemed to fade too quickly, and it was a bit too warm for contouring. While I like Physicians Formula, I don't think I would buy this particular product again.
Natalie M.
I like this product because it's not to light but it's not dark and just right just my skin tone. This bronzer is something I can count on. It's also very long lasting because I'm not a person that uses a broken that much.
Lisa S.
West Monroe , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bamboo compact that this comes with. Overall the bronzer is good, it is just not the best that I have ever tried. I feel that for a few more dollars you can purchase something better.
Veronique L.
Colors are too light for a bronzer, staying power is average. I like that it is not sparkly and love the self contained brush, kept separate from the product itself. Compact and easy to carry.
Joan M.
Fairborn, OH
I love this product. I use it everyday to add some color to my face and even out my skin tone. It is really great to use in the winter when I am really drab and need some color.
Missy N.
Independence, MO
The color in any Physician's Formula bronzer ever tried is amazing. However, it does tend to wear off throughout the day. Make sure that you're using equality primer.
Estela S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love itgives a perfect sun kissed look. Light on my skin. I am a mom of two so i don't have a lot of time or get much sleep and this brightens up my look imediatly
carldgessy R.
Hyde Park, MA
To me its an okay makeup brand. I'm not a big fan. I mostly like Maybelline, urban decay and all that. I think I'm allergic to some of physicians formula stuff