BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Beauty That s Sustainable. New! Ultimate Powder & Bronzer Airbrushing Applicator 100% Natural Hair 100% Naturally Sustainable Bamboo Handle Bamboo Benefits Naturally Sustainable Naturally Durable Naturally Beautiful Beauty That s Sustainable The ultimate airbrushing applicator, perfect for use with the Bamboo Silk Face Powder and Bronzer. Designed with a full head of luxuriously soft and densely packed natural hair for maximum pick-up of powder for effortless blending. Delivers medium to full coverage application for use all over face, on neck and d collet . Packaging That s Sustainable Bamboo is a highly renewable resource and its natural sustainability, durability and beauty make it ideal for this everyday essential makeup application tool. Constructed with the highest grade of natural materials: 100% Natural Hair 100% Naturally Sustainable Bamboo Hand see more...

😘Ash❤️ W.
Rainsville, AL
This brush! This brush is so soft and makes every powder go on super smooth! It does hold a lot of product so buff accordingly. I've like it far from elf brush. I'd definitely recommend it. Very nice!
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
This super fluffy brush is great for all over the face coverage. I think it's a great value and its multi purpose for foundation coverage and then for bronzer on one side and cheek colour on the other side!
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I think the price of this brush is too high. I bought it with high expectations. I was disappointed. After about the second use, the hairs started falling out. I expected it to last longer.
Annette M.
This brush is reasonably priced. Love the way the synthetic fibers feel against my skin. I did not have bristles fall out while using this brush.
Kristina T.
Vancleave, MS
The brush was not worth the price i was extremely displeased how short it lasted i ended up giving it to my girls for dress up days
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I love this brush for my bronzer! It's large and fluffy and soft as well. Great for contouring my cheek bones :)
Jenny C.
Great kabuki brush from physicians formula however the bristles can be loose sometimes. The price is okay.
Kirstin R.
Love love this brush!! I use it everyday. Price wasn't bad at all I got it on sale!! Perfect brush!!
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Love this brush! Its great quality and is pretty densely packed. It smooths my foundation out nicely.
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
Great little brush I love how soft it is and it really covers great. Inexpensive and great quality!