BY BAMBOO WEAR™

Highly sustainable, nutrient-rich and illuminating Bamboo Silk Powder delivers skin-renewing & skin-conditioning benefits for a perfect airbrushed finish. Remineralizes--Revives skin with essential minerals needed to maintain an even skin tone, texture & healthy-looking complexion. Rebalances--Absorbs excess oil for a fresh, comfortable feel and finish without a drying effect. Restores--Smooths skin surface and blurs fine lines while providing a toning & lifting effect that begins upon application. Packaging That's Sustainable. Face Powder Refill fits easily into the Bamboo Compact with magnets to keep it in place. Your empty refill pan can be recycled and the Bamboo compact can be reused. Bamboo is a highly renewable resource and its natural sustainability, durability and beauty make it ideal for a reusable compact. see more...

Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much, I have continued to use it and have stopped using liquid foundation entirely. It is light but offers modest coverage. It does not settle into fine lines and stays on all day. I look as smooth and flawless in the evening as I did when I first put it on. I will always have a spare on hand because I never want to run out. I love it!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Bamboo Wear Powder Creamy Natural 7032 0.33 oz
A great facial powder, but definitely not translucent (as advertised) and didn't keep my oily skin at bay. It ultimately made my face look cakey and was not natural looking. I wouldn't recommend.
Review for: Face Powder Refill 0.33 oz
This actually I found in my mom's make up bag and I've actually used this for like cover ups and quick fix & it's a really nice little box with mirror in the back and in front a pretty nice design! Love it!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Review for: Face Powder Refill 0.33 oz
My face gets quite oily throughout the day but this product did not hold up that well for me. Kind of disappointed.
Review for: Bamboo Wear Powder Creamy Natural 7032 0.33 oz
This product is amazing it works so good on my skin. I have really sensitive skin this drug store product does wonders for me. I love it as much as I love too faced cosmetics!!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Review for: Bamboo Wear Powder Creamy Natural 7032 0.33 oz
I have really sensitive skin and this is the only power I've ever been able to use and not break out. Has great coverage, and the price cant be beat. My only complaint is that the mica minerals do not offer a matte finish but more of a luminous sheen in certain light, which may be good if thats your thing. All in all a good product.
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
Review for: Bamboo Wear Powder Creamy Natural 7032 0.33 oz
Physician's Formula Bamboo Silk powders are probably the best powders I have ever used. They give a perfectly airbrushed finish, even when worn alone. Never ever looks powdery or cakey. I just wish it was easier to find these!
Silje B.
Silje B.
Review for: Face Powder Refill 0.33 oz
I love this powder, best drug store powder. It feels light on my skin, and I can do touch ups if needed without making my face look cakey.. Price is good too.
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Bamboo Wear Powder Creamy Natural 7032 0.33 oz
I have very sensitive skin and the powders that I have tried are wonerfull from physician formula and this bamboo product is wonderful I would suggest it to anyone!!!!!
Pam L.
Pam L.
Review for: Face Powder Refill 0.33 oz
I like that it does not contain harmful ingredients and that it is silky in texture. It does not look cakey at all.
Jennifer B.
We're do they actually sell it?
I would like to try this product,