BY BAKED COLLECTION®

Unique, baked formula provides very sheer to intense color! Extra long-lasting when used wet! Dry for a discreet look!  Wet for a dramatic effect! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Versatile Eye Color...baked to perfection! These revolutionary eye shadows are actually baked on genuine Italian terracotta tiles, creating the ultimate versatile formula.  Use "dry" for sheer color or use "wet" for absolute dramatic and ultra long-lasting shades.  Colorful trio provides infinite combinations to define, accent and line the eyes for a sexy, sophisticated look.  Silky, powder formula glides on easily and lasts all day or night when applied with water.  Can be used on all skin types. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• So... What's better wet or dry? Is there a huge differnce in wear...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I do like the natural colors, it goes on smoothly, stays on all day, doesn't smear under my eyes as the day goes on, and it gives a very natural look when wearing dry." in 5 reviews
Danielle S.
I love this stuff. Quality is always spot on, and it apples easily, blends well, and lasts all day. This palette really makes my brown eyes just "pop", I'd totally recommend this to anyone looking for a great quality product without spending an arm and a leg for designer brands. :)
Andrea R.
Amazing product. I love that you can get that smokey look buy also have that sparkle. PF products are always spot on this in the best baked eyeshadow I've used yet
Carol F.
Review for: Wet Dry Eye Shadow 0.07 oz
Sensitive eyes call for makeup that is truly formulated for those who require it. Physicians formula not only is formulated that way but the color selections are pleasing. You can either apply these dry for a more subtle effect or get daring and bold by using wet application.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I just picked this up on clearance for $3. Absolutely love it!! It is so soft and silky. It has great pigmentation and blends well. I would have definitely paid regular price for this little trio. I have not tried it wet yet, but that is next on my list. I would recommend giving this a try if you like a smooth natural look.
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awwww high school vibes! I used to use this all the time and I loved he pigmentation. I would use them dry or wet and they were intense for me. They're very pretty and compliment each other well. Worth it to me
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist recommended physicians formula. This works great on my skin and doesn't cause any kind of flare-up. I do like the natural colors, it goes on smoothly, stays on all day, doesn't smear under my eyes as the day goes on, and it gives a very natural look when wearing dry. I have tried using this wet and I didn't have a lot of luck with it. I didn't go on very smoothly and I wasn't real impressed with the outcome. Overall, I'm very happy with this product. I don't mind not using this wet because I absolutely love the natural look I get when wearing it dry!
Rin F.
I know this is an eyeshadow but the colors are also suited for highlighting and contouring on the face. I use it wet only on the eyes and the wetter version is bolder. The dry version is a subtle color, but that doesn't mean it's not pigmented. It's pigmented just right for a drugstore brand.
Jennifer D.
Tacoma, WA
Cute little set, I think I got mine for $3 at BigLots. The colors are pretty and retain shimmer upon application, although they apply pretty sheer. As mentioned by another review, they are powdery, but with the right brush they apply pretty evenly. I like it enough to use it on a weekly basis, although I am more for dramatics so this "Baked Sugar" color scheme generally is not the main colors I am using.
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I use this product wet, and the color payoff is awesome and they really pop. They blend out well also. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because I have other shadows that last a little longer than these do but for the price, you can't beat it.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I love using this but have not tried it wet. Physician's Formulas great products that I love using so I tend to try what they have out. I love the powders bronzers blush argan oil products eyeliner. They have great products
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So... What's better wet or dry? Is there a huge differnce in wear if you use it wet?