2 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Versatile Wet/Dry Application Bronzing & shimmery face powder baked on Italian terracotta tiles! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved We baked your bronzer, so you don t have to bake your skin in the sun! You can achieve a sun-kissed bronzed glow or even the look of a deep exotic tan without the harmful effects of the sun with this ultra-flexible bronzer formula. A high-tech recipe fresh from the oven! Baked on Italian terracotta tiles, this unique formula is smooth and weightless and can be used Wet or Dry , according to the intensity desired. Use it Dry for a sheer, natural-looking sun-kissed glow.  Use it Wet for a deeper, transfer-resistant exotic tan, or to simply contour and accentuate cheekbones.  Baked to perfection, the powder dries back to its initial pristine condition and can infinitively be used dry or wet. Shimmery bronze pigm see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
I used to use this as my everyday foundation. My husband would always say how my face had a shimmer to it, and that would annoy me so I eventually switched to another PF bronzing foundation. I do agree though this has a definite obvious shimmer in it. It's almost a little too obvious which is why I switched. I don't really want everyone knowing I'm wearing makeup because it's just obvious that I am.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Great for a night out. I use a lot of physicians formula products. Great for people with sensitive skin like me. Great prices to!
melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is nice it's just shimmery I am having a really tough time with picking out the perfect bronzer.
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I really like this bronzer is has a shimmer to it it comes on the my cheeck bones so nice it is my favorite one right now