BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Has anyone used this product before? I've used P.F. brand but nev...2 Answers
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Its a blush, color goes on well. Pigmented its usually one of the products I keep in my car for touch ups during work but I do not normally use it with my high end make up although I should hive it a try. I like their products. I have several blushes and bronzers.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Physicians formula is such a killer brand for makeup that is from the drugstore.  It is really cheap which I love because sometimes you just need something cheap and fast on the go.  But this bronzer is honestly one of my top 3 favorite bronzers.  It has amazing natural color and highlights my face really well.
Ana M.
Farmersville, TX
I am not a big blush person but decided I needed to give blush a chance. This is a build able blush that has a very nice color to it. I wore it for a couple of times and was surprised with how lovely it smelled but ended up not using it. I wanted to love it more  but it was not life changing for me.
Daisy C.
This bronzer is the best ! I love it leaves my skin lookin radiant :) it is buildable to how much deep you want in your skin depending on your skin tone . It lasts a good day I end up still having it at the end of the day I will re purchase once I run out of if
Erica H.
SHARON, PA
I really like the colors available, I have to use different colors for summer after getting tan. I have oily skin and the blush holds up well against it. The colors I've used where very pigmented so I didn't need to build it. Great pharmacy brand price too.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
For the price, Physician's Formula has some pretty great blushes! They swirl on your face easily and produce a beautiful color. They last pretty long as well. The compact they come in isn't the most pretty looking, but it's what's in the product that counts.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This blush is beautiful, has an incredible color and a beautiful shine. It is an easy product to apply and has excellent coverage. Packaging is very practical. It is an easy to use and easy to find product. It is a product with excellent price.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
You can use this as bronzer or as a contour color! Can’t go wrong either way and your face will of course smell amazing. Easy to blend too! You wouldn’t know this was a drug store item until you look at the price. Definitely a great value!
Florencia B.
This physician Formula Baked blush is great. it is usually sold at all drug store and is kinda affordable, the reason i say kinda is because this can vary from $12-14 when you can buy a sephora brand for basically the same amount.
Jessy H.
Has anyone used this product before? I've used P.F. brand but never the blush.