BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Has anyone used this product before? I've used P.F. brand but never...2 Answers
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is the best ! I love it leaves my skin lookin radiant :) it is buildable to how much deep you want in your skin depending on your skin tone . It lasts a good day I end up still having it at the end of the day I will re purchase once I run out of if
Missy B.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, Physician's Formula has some pretty great blushes! They swirl on your face easily and produce a beautiful color. They last pretty long as well. The compact they come in isn't the most pretty looking, but it's what's in the product that counts.
Yussara C.
Yussara C.
Richmond
Awesome product, really smooth on face probably not perfect but pretty good for what it cost. Great drugstore product. Not dissappointed at all.
nicole g.
nicole g.
I love love love this specific physician formula....however cant find it anywhere locally which kind of stinks. Hopefully not discontinued becaise thos actually works on anyone of any age
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ok. There's better ones out there. It's a little red and orange but it's ok for people on a budget
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this stuff! Gave me just the right amount of glow, and I like that it's made with all natural ingredients!
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
san jose
This blush is really useful! Definitely recommend this blush, gives you that nice color on your cheeks.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Really good product highly pigmented feels good on the skin over all good product it is buildable
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
A very pretty blush. It is VERY pigmented for a d/s blush. I really had to be careful with it. First time i applied it it ended up lookikng quite orangy and dirty. But when i applied it with a light habd it gave me a gorgeous peachy brown flush. This is a very unique color imo. I have 50 blushes and not one looks like this one. Maybe the closest one i have is MAC sunbasque. This is a keeper. I got it on sale too. :)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Calgary , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their bronzer! If your looking for one I'd get the butter bronzer that stuff is AMAZING! Perfect shade for anybody's skin tone blends beautifully and build about couldn't ask for anything better.
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Has anyone used this product before? I've used P.F. brand but never the blush.