Physicians Formula Baked Blush uploaded by Dana Physicians Formula Baked Blush uploaded by Dana Physicians Formula Baked Blush uploaded by Alex V.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Baked on Italian terracotta tiles, this special formula is smooth and weightless and can be used wet or dry, according to the intensity desired. Use it dry for a sheer, fresh natural glow. Use it wet to contour and add definition to cheekbones. Baked to perfection, the powder dries back to its initial pristine condition and can be infinitely be used dry or wet.

• Has anyone used this product before? I've used P.F. brand...2 Answers
  • What other shades have you guys used?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crispina V.
Unlike the aroma, the taste doesn't come in distinct waves; instead it's a reasonably balanced blend of salty Budweiser and tomato juice, with an extra dose of brininess from the first syllable of the Clamato and very little evidence of lime. Overall, Bud Clamato Chelada is very decent niche drink.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love the formula of this product! It goes on so well and so easily to blend. Worth the money and it’s such a pretty finish looks sheer and luxurious on every skin type ! I would buy again for sure !
Patricia H.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love how gentle this is on my skin and the colors are awesome. They have colors to match many skin tones and they blend well. I suggest visit their website to pick a color to suit your tone or needs. I would buy this again.
Hailey H.
I have been using physicians formula baked blushes for more than 10 years! I love that they’re made from minerals so it isn’t harsh on my skin and has great, natural looking pigment. It’s very affordable and I will continue to buy!
Kari M.
Millfield
My favorite blush because I like the darker cheek look! Most blushes are Rosie pink and I don’t like that at all! Physicians Formula Baked Blush
Payton D.
Warsaw, IN
My all time favorite bronzer. It’s pricey, but it lasts forever so it’s definitely worth it! It doesn’t have a shiny look which I don’t like. It’s kind of a smooth texture, and smells amazing!
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
It's affordable and fairly good for your skin. I highly recommend this brand as a drugstore brand if you are looking for one. They have high quality products that are fairly healthy as far as drugstore make up goes. They have a wide variety of cool up to date products, especially for your face.
Daisy C.
This bronzer is the best ! I love it leaves my skin lookin radiant :) it is buildable to how much deep you want in your skin depending on your skin tone . It lasts a good day I end up still having it at the end of the day I will re purchase once I run out of if
Rachel S.
Lyman, SC
Physicians formula is good but overpriced. For $13 I could've got something from Sephora. The formula of this is ok. If you have a red tint to you skin I would avoid this because it brings it out. I like cool tone blush for that reason and this isn't it.
Jessy H.
Has anyone used this product before? I've used P.F. brand but never the blush.
Yazmin S.
What other shades have you guys used?