BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for this its rich conditioning benefits, can improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil. Weightless multi-tasking miracle combines the benefits of a moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector & treatment in one! Moisturizer. Primer.Brightner.Protector.Treatment. Use on face, body, hair, & nails. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin's youthful looking glow without ever leaving a greasy feel or finish. The silky texture absorbs instantly and creates an instant boost of radiance so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Argania Spinoza (Argan) Kernel Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides

Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil
  • "This product is a must have! I have stubborn dry skin in the winter and this actually helps and lasts! I have tried everything it seems and dry skin always ends up coming back after the product dries. This is actually a multi-use product so you can use it for many things. You can use it on your face, body, even in your hair and it leaves a shimmer. It also smells great!" in 120 reviews
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I saw this at the store the other say and was super curious about it. I have always loved this brand and all of their products so I thought I would give it a shot. I was worries as I have oily skin as it is but really liked what it promised to do.

The product is made of 100% pure Argan Oil and is said to be 'liquid gold'. It is said to make your skin brighter, more moisturized and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Now I have only been using it for about a week but I do love this little gem. I just love the fact that its basically an all in one treatment, which means less steps for me😁 I use this as a primer, moisturizer and a highlighter for my body when wearing off shoulder tops.

That I think is the beat thing about this product, it has awesome gold glitter that gives you this amazing youthful flow and you can use it on your face and body😱 Talk about a multitasking product. Now I will say the smell is not bad but not good, its just oil so doesn't really have a scent but sometimes that's a good thing. I highly recommend this product and am totally pleased with it.
Sarah D.
Really cute and feminine sparkle. Even with 3 drops added to my moisturizer at night, I get very spread out sparkle. I love moving around in the light and seeing one or two specs of gold on my face and chest. The hydrating properties of this oil are really wonderful and the past week, adding this to my routine has made my skin incredibly soft and smooth. I'm loving feeling like my natural skin looks so good with the little bit of glitter that it's fun to go out without makeup too. The glitter really only shows up in person and won't ruin a photo. As you can see, I get a nice sheen on my skin without any highlighter just from this oil hydrating my skin where I'm normally crazy dry. This is a new staple for me. LOVE
Taylar M.
Woodland
Love love love! I use this to remove makeup when I have a TON on after my live videos. I use it on my lips to keep them moisturized AND I use it to prime my face to keep it tacky until I set my makeup. Keeps my foundation from drying & cracking all day long!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I love this product! It is my holy grail hair product. It smells AMAZING 😍!! and its oil, so of course a little goes a long way, after showers I only add some to the ends of my hair because my hair gets greasy fast with out having oil in it, but on days when I dont wash my hair, I loveeee to get a good layer all through my hair and braid it and let it sit and soak until the next day when I wash my hair(:
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy this face oil! I found that it absirbed fairly quickly and that it did not leave my hands or face sticky or greasy. It dies very well in moisturizing my skin. I will occasionally put one or two drop in with my regular moisturizer. It is also good for helping to blend out foundation! I highly recommend it. It is slightly on the pricey side, but for the amount you get compared to how little you need to use each time, it is definitely worth it.
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have super dry skin in the winter and a bit greasy skin in the summer.  This oil is a must for daily moisterizing my face and it works really well in both seasons.
It does not clog my pores and is great for under makeup! I defintely reccomend this product for any skin type.
Marcia C.
Pittsboro, NC
Omg my life savor ! I use this on my face.. on my lips .. in my hair .. almost everywhere .. I love love love this stuff.. it’s not to oily where it makes you feel greasy but just enough to give my face the moisture it needs .. keeps my face soft and smooth and healthy. I recommend it to everyone .. if you don’t have one get one. It’s especially my favorite in the summer after getting a nice tan .. I just use this and go makeup free and still look great !
Tanya P.
Newtown
I bought this to mix with foundation for a nice glowy finish on my dry skin. I had a coupon for 40% off at my local CVS and there was an $8 extra bucks offer on Physicians Formula. However, there’s just way too much glitter in it for my face. It’s not a complete dud though, as Its beautiful when mixed with body lotion for the spring and summer months. I will not repurchase, as I couldn’t use it for its intended purpose.
Crystal K.
Taft, CA
OMG this is my all time favorite serum! High quality and affordable! Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil absorbs without leaving an oily finish. It has gold shimmer in it to leave your face dewy, glowing, and radiant! Smells amazing! You can't go wrong with Argan oil!
Britany D.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Smells good, but I have to be careful with products like this as I have combo/oily skin. That coupled with the fact that I teach dance for a living and thus get sweaty from time to time means I'm not always in need of extra moisture. This product is best for me during the colder months and not necessarily on my entire face. It didn't do much to help keep my makeup lasting longer which isn't terrible as there are other products that do that. I wiant to try Tarte maracuja oil next as it supposedly does all that this one does but helps makeup stay put. If that product doesn't love up to the hype I will repurchase this. On second thought I my keep this on hand anyways as it is definitely cheaper than the Tarte maracuja oil.
Lina B.
Tampa, FL
Does it add too much glitter to the face? How well does it work for dry skin? I assume it can be used under makeup.
Katelyn V.
Will this also break me out?
Jay 💖.
Is this super thick or sticky?
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
Do you like this product? Is it worth the price?
Rachel D.
I was told that this oil works great for a primer/base for my liquid makeup foundation. Can anyone give me more information on how to use it as such and since it it an oil does it cause acne?

Target