BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #10 in Body Oil

100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for this its rich conditioning benefits, can improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil. Weightless multi-tasking miracle combines the benefits of a moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector & treatment in one! Moisturizer. Primer.Brightner.Protector.Treatment. Use on face, body, hair, & nails. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin's youthful looking glow without ever leaving a greasy feel or finish. The silky texture absorbs instantly and creates an instant boost of radiance so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Argania Spinoza (Argan) Kernel Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product is a must have! I have stubborn dry skin in the winter and this actually helps and lasts! I have tried everything it seems and dry skin always ends up coming back after the product dries. This is actually a multi-use product so you can use it for many things. You can use it on your face, body, even in your hair and it leaves a shimmer. It also smells great!" in 120 reviews
Sarah D.
Really cute and feminine sparkle. Even with 3 drops added to my moisturizer at night, I get very spread out sparkle. I love moving around in the light and seeing one or two specs of gold on my face and chest. The hydrating properties of this oil are really wonderful and the past week, adding this to my routine has made my skin incredibly soft and smooth. I'm loving feeling like my natural skin looks so good with the little bit of glitter that it's fun to go out without makeup too. The glitter really only shows up in person and won't ruin a photo. As you can see, I get a nice sheen on my skin without any highlighter just from this oil hydrating my skin where I'm normally crazy dry. This is a new staple for me. LOVE
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I love this product! It is my holy grail hair product. It smells AMAZING 😍!! and its oil, so of course a little goes a long way, after showers I only add some to the ends of my hair because my hair gets greasy fast with out having oil in it, but on days when I dont wash my hair, I loveeee to get a good layer all through my hair and braid it and let it sit and soak until the next day when I wash my hair(:
Kimberlee T.
Catoosa, OK
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I normally have extremely oily skin, but this harsh winter weather has dried it out dramatically. I couldn't even wear makeup for weeks because it would flake off. I was worried using this would make my skin over oily again. However it has dramatically improved my cystic acne and breakouts in general as well as the dryness and doesnt leave my skin oily.
I just realized this is the "glow" one. I did not use the glittery "glow" version. I used the regular version and highly recommend it!
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy this face oil! I found that it absirbed fairly quickly and that it did not leave my hands or face sticky or greasy. It dies very well in moisturizing my skin. I will occasionally put one or two drop in with my regular moisturizer. It is also good for helping to blend out foundation! I highly recommend it. It is slightly on the pricey side, but for the amount you get compared to how little you need to use each time, it is definitely worth it.
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have super dry skin in the winter and a bit greasy skin in the summer.  This oil is a must for daily moisterizing my face and it works really well in both seasons.
It does not clog my pores and is great for under makeup! I defintely reccomend this product for any skin type.
Shanna S.
Clovis
 I would not recommend this oil to be used on your face due to the amount of glitter saturation in the oil. BUT I love this for my body and hair!  This leaves the skin moisturized and smooth.  The glitter is very tiny but catches the light just enough to be seen.  My skin does not feel oily or sticky when I use this product.  My skin will be moisturized and ready to show off in the summer! Final thought: I will use this until discontinued.
Marcia C.
Pittsboro, NC
Omg my life savor ! I use this on my face.. on my lips .. in my hair .. almost everywhere .. I love love love this stuff.. it’s not to oily where it makes you feel greasy but just enough to give my face the moisture it needs .. keeps my face soft and smooth and healthy. I recommend it to everyone .. if you don’t have one get one. It’s especially my favorite in the summer after getting a nice tan .. I just use this and go makeup free and still look great !
Sophana S.
Sumner, WA
I use this for my hair, face and body. My skin is especially dry in the winter and this helps me out a lot. I love that I get the little hint of gold shimmers, it makes me look more awake and glowy. I use it before I apply makeup and I use it to smooth out any frizz in my hair. I love this so much I have two bottles, one at home and one in my purse for on the go.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
I was very excited to try this product but ended up disappointed. It made my face break out pretty badly and just made me feel like an oily mess. It didn’t blend into the skin very well at all. Just kind of sat on top. I’ve used it a few times and will probably never use again.
Vanessa R.
Denver
I love this product so much! Very good skin hydration, love the fact that there is glitter inside! Very easy to apply as it has a glass dropper. Heavy hydrating formula. Leaves your skin with a sparkly and healthy glow. I apply before foundation. Definitely recommend!
Lina B.
Tampa, FL
Does it add too much glitter to the face? How well does it work for dry skin? I assume it can be used under makeup.
Jay 💖.
Is this super thick or sticky?
Katelyn V.
Will this also break me out?
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
Do you like this product? Is it worth the price?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
What’s the difference with this one & the regular one? Does the glitter stay all over your face?