BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #7 in Body Oil

100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for this its rich conditioning benefits, can improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil. Weightless multi-tasking miracle combines the benefits of a moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector & treatment in one! Moisturizer. Primer.Brightner.Protector.Treatment. Use on face, body, hair, & nails. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin's youthful looking glow without ever leaving a greasy feel or finish. The silky texture absorbs instantly and creates an instant boost of radiance so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Argania Spinoza (Argan) Kernel Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides

• guys help?? how do you use this do you like it does it go...1 Answers
  • I have never used an oil with my makeup but I always see ...1 Answers
  • What do you use this for the most?1 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil
  • "This product is a must have! I have stubborn dry skin in the winter and this actually helps and lasts! I have tried everything it seems and dry skin always ends up coming back after the product dries. This is actually a multi-use product so you can use it for many things. You can use it on your face, body, even in your hair and it leaves a shimmer. It also smells great!" in 120 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
The only reason why I am giving this product four stars is because the applicator and bottle aren’t very suitable for the oil! It super messy! It hard to not overflow when inserting the applicator back into the bottle! I recently purchased a few products from the website when they were having the 50% off deal and one of them is the Argan Wear Illuminating Argan oil. The two biggest things I use Argan oil for is my split ends and razor bumps. I love that it is shimmery because it adds a little extra shine to my hair and skin! Physicians Formula 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for this its rich conditioning benefits, can improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil. Weightless multi-tasking miracle combines the benefits of a moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector & treatment in one! Moisturizer. Primer. Brightener. Protector. Treatment. Use on face, body, hair, & nails. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin's youthful looking glow without ever leaving a greasy feel or finish. The silky texture absorbs instantly and creates an instant boost of radiance so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
Really cute and feminine sparkle. Even with 3 drops added to my moisturizer at night, I get very spread out sparkle. I love moving around in the light and seeing one or two specs of gold on my face and chest. The hydrating properties of this oil are really wonderful and the past week, adding this to my routine has made my skin incredibly soft and smooth. I'm loving feeling like my natural skin looks so good with the little bit of glitter that it's fun to go out without makeup too. The glitter really only shows up in person and won't ruin a photo. As you can see, I get a nice sheen on my skin without any highlighter just from this oil hydrating my skin where I'm normally crazy dry. This is a new staple for me. LOVE
Tanya P.
I bought this to mix with foundation for a nice glowy finish on my dry skin. I had a coupon for 40% off at my local CVS and there was an $8 extra bucks offer on Physicians Formula. However, there’s just way too much glitter in it for my face. It’s not a complete dud though, as Its beautiful when mixed with body lotion for the spring and summer months. I will not repurchase, as I couldn’t use it for its intended purpose.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is argan oil and I love 100% argan oil for
My dry skin but I prefer the original plain 100% argan oil from this line over this one that claims to be illuminating because it has literal glitter particles in it so anytime you apply this to your skin your entire face will be covered in glitterly particles and shimmer and that's not what I want in a skincare type of product at all. I should have known when I purchased it but I was out of the regular argan oil from this line and at the store all that was in stock was the illuminating one and I just went with it and it was a mistake. I put it in my hair because I won't use it on my face anymore because you'll be covered in shimmers and that's not the look I want if you do or don't mind shimmers all over your face then it's fine it's pure argan oil other than that I recommend the original one over this however and that one is great it's a rich facial oil though and it can be slightly heavy on the skin so use the smallest amount that's all you need it's great for extremely dry skin or dry texture areas on the skin if you have very oily skin this particular oil may be too heavy for your preference
Marcia C.
Pittsboro, NC
Omg my life savor ! I use this on my face.. on my lips .. in my hair .. almost everywhere .. I love love love this stuff.. it’s not to oily where it makes you feel greasy but just enough to give my face the moisture it needs .. keeps my face soft and smooth and healthy. I recommend it to everyone .. if you don’t have one get one. It’s especially my favorite in the summer after getting a nice tan .. I just use this and go makeup free and still look great !
Kimberlee T.
Catoosa, OK
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I normally have extremely oily skin, but this harsh winter weather has dried it out dramatically. I couldn't even wear makeup for weeks because it would flake off. I was worried using this would make my skin over oily again. However it has dramatically improved my cystic acne and breakouts in general as well as the dryness and doesnt leave my skin oily.
I just realized this is the "glow" one. I did not use the glittery "glow" version. I used the regular version and highly recommend it!
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy this face oil! I found that it absirbed fairly quickly and that it did not leave my hands or face sticky or greasy. It dies very well in moisturizing my skin. I will occasionally put one or two drop in with my regular moisturizer. It is also good for helping to blend out foundation! I highly recommend it. It is slightly on the pricey side, but for the amount you get compared to how little you need to use each time, it is definitely worth it.
marisa l.
Valrico fl
I love this product! It is my holy grail hair product. It smells AMAZING 😍!! and its oil, so of course a little goes a long way, after showers I only add some to the ends of my hair because my hair gets greasy fast with out having oil in it, but on days when I dont wash my hair, I loveeee to get a good layer all through my hair and braid it and let it sit and soak until the next day when I wash my hair(:
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like the oil component of this product, but it has literal pieces of glitter in it. I dont mind shimmer in products, but this has giant chunky pieces of glitter in it. It is not possible to use this without have weird stray pieces of glitter all over your face. Maybe this would work out better as a body oil since random glitter might not be so bad, but it is definitely a pass for me for face makeup.
Shanna S.
Clovis
 I would not recommend this oil to be used on your face due to the amount of glitter saturation in the oil. BUT I love this for my body and hair!  This leaves the skin moisturized and smooth.  The glitter is very tiny but catches the light just enough to be seen.  My skin does not feel oily or sticky when I use this product.  My skin will be moisturized and ready to show off in the summer! Final thought: I will use this until discontinued.
Lina B.
Tampa, FL
Does it add too much glitter to the face? How well does it work for dry skin? I assume it can be used under makeup.
Katelyn V.
Will this also break me out?
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
Do you like this product? Is it worth the price?
Abby W.
Can you use this along with other night time facial moisturizers?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does anybody know what the glitter is and does it clog your pores?