BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Luxurious, intense and richly-pigmented kohl kajal eyeliner creates the most dramatic and exotic eye look. Infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its ultra-nourishing & conditioning properties.

Ultra-creamy eyeliner glides-on effortlessly for dramatic definition and inner rim intensity. Propel and repel tool allows for easy and fool-proof application and maximum convenience!

Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Beeswax, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/ Tetraisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate

May Contain: Black 2, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Mica

• What do yall gals think about the "KAJAL" liners like thi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "I love this! The color is very black and goes on so smooth! It twists up so no need to sharpen and stays on all day! " in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite homestyle eye khol on the market. I use it to tightline my upper and lower waterline everytime I do my makeup." in 5 reviews
Alice S.
I like the product but the tip becomes too fat after some use and loses its pointy tip. Plus I forgot to wind it down and it pressed against the cap and broke. I put it in another container and I use a slanted brush to line my eyes with this product,since I broke it.. However, the case is very cute. And the product works well.
Nicki S.
Sterling, CO
Pigmentation is good, fairly long wearing. I did have a bit of smudging after a short time, however. The one big issue that I had with this is that it seems to dry out fairly quickly. I am trying to warm it up a little to get it to go on, but that did not help a whole lot. Not sure if I bought one that was older or something, But with a pencil time later, I have not had that happened in the past. You would think with the Argan oil it would not dry out like that.
Shante T.
Anaheim, CA
its good, i enjoy the darkness that the pencil has. although to thick to make fine lines it works great. they just need to get it to make finner lines and it would be perfect eye linner. but again the darkness and the richness is perfect in everyway
Sam S.
This is a pretty good eyeliner! It is nicely pigmented dark black. It glides on the eye nice and smooth. I like using this on my top waterline. I also use it as eyeliner and set it in place with a black eyeshadow on top.
Tianna N.
Hanceville, AL
I like this eyeliner but it has a tendency not to stay in my waterline. It moves around after about 30 minutes. I do understand that it is a kajal eyeliner and it isn't waterproof, but I have used others that haven't moved out of my waterline as bad.  It does glide on smoothly and it is very pigmented. I still like to use it just because of the intensity of the black that it gives to my blue eyes. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Michelle W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Honestly Works amazing it stays on for hours and has a defining black touch to it and it really doesn't get in your eyeball it's perfect I would buy it again any day looks amazing with my hazel eye colorand I would definitely recommend this for sure .
Rebecca C.
I had high hopes for this product, I guess I should have known better about the wear of the product with argan oil is one of the ingredients. The color is extremely black, which is a good thing, and it also glides without any tug and drag. HOWEVER, this eyeliner smudged within an hour of applying, and I don't have oily lids! 4 hours later, the liner is all over my undereye. I didn't try setting it with black shadow, because I think eyeliners should stay put without me doing so.
Tosha C.
this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE EYELINER. i bought this purely bc it was on clearance, but i fell in love after the first use. the pigment is beautiful, the packaging is wonderful, and i am most definitely purchasing this product again and i recommend this product to all my friend aready lol
Elizabeth M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I was so disappointed in this formula. It runs and bleeds into all my eyelid imperfections. Can not give a clean look. Maybe it's because it's made with argan oil? I loved the packaging, it's adorable, I just wish I could use the product.
Tonya T.
GREAT! I love this product.... I love to accent my eyes and this product is the bomb! It's my first time purchasing and I am completely satisfied. I have brown eyes and this helps to make them pop! I will be purchasing again in hopes they come in other colors
Shannon A.
Choctaw , OK
What do yall gals think about the "KAJAL" liners like this physician formulas argan liner? Says has a massive staying power so far so good Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Kohl Kajal Eyeliner